Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    My phone doesn't have spell check. You don't need to spell good if u work for the RR. Just need to know how to blow the train horn. We r having another hiring session in July. Going to get a few more of my buddies on and teach them how to blow a train horn.

There wasn't anything misspelled, technically.

Comment

• Ah hell, what's so bad about bragging on a job you're proud of? Myself, I hate my life, my job, my ol lady, my house, only thing that keeps me from killing myself is one day I be able to drive a train for a living.

CHOO CHOO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hellas98stang View Post
        first of all now days theres a lower-middle and upper middle class ... and the avg income is less than 50k... I was raised with 5 kids, and my dad made 3.35 a hr as a cook. 50 hr week. nuthin to show for it. except he worked a honest day. my brother made well over 100g a year and didnt have anything to show for it. The more ya make, the more ya spend, and when its all paid for, ya exwife gets more than half, of which you paid for all. If you cant make a living on 100k a year, your spoiled, cant disapline ya money, or your full of it...lol
        Allow me to decipher...

Mo' money, mo' problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Allow me to decipher...

Mo' money, mo' problems.
          Aaaaah, I can understand that. But you only have mo' problems if you're a dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            LOL at everyone claiming 100k a year aint shit when the median house hold income in the United States is less than 50k. I've made as much as 17k in a month working for the railroad and I sustained that for over 6 months and yes I was dead tired afterwards. The reality of it all is we have the opportunity to make over $1,000 a day every day we go to work it just depends on what happens. Does it happen everyday? I wish, but it does happen at least once a month. I can also count on at least 1 or 2 $700 to $800 days a week. I don't know of very many people outside of Dfwmustangs that makes that kind of money a day.
            I can't blame you for wanting to tug on the union teet, for sure. I just gotta be the one to say the union is STILL a shitpile and a waste of time/effort in the US and destroying our workforce.

Comment

• 100k a year and faux blinds in your office?

Comment

LOL at everyone claiming 100k a year aint shit when the median house hold income in the United States is less than 50k. I've made as much as 17k in a month working for the railroad and I sustained that for over 6 months and yes I was dead tired afterwards. The reality of it all is we have the opportunity to make over $1,000 a day every day we go to work it just depends on what happens. Does it happen everyday? I wish, but it does happen at least once a month. I can also count on at least 1 or 2 $700 to $800 days a week. I don't know of very many people outside of Dfwmustangs that makes that kind of money a day.
                There's five instances of the first person singular used in the above blurb. A little self-absorbed aren't we, choo-choo boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  100k a year and faux blinds in your office?
                  Shoot, I have aluminum foil over my windows. I don't see how he can afford faux blinds on a lower class pay.
                  Originally posted by The King
                  I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    There's five instances of the first person singular used in the above blurb. A little self-absorbed aren't we, choo-choo boy?
                    Your point? I'm sure you don't go to work everyday so your coworker gets a paycheck.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Your point? I'm sure you don't go to work everyday so your coworker(s) get a paycheck.
                      Sure I do, we're a team....all for one and one for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                        Going to get a few more of my buddies on and teach them how to blow a train horn.
                        I guess you already taught them how to blow a union rep?

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                          hahaha!

Comment

Yea I'm over paid all right. How many people do you know have an FRA issued Class 1 Locomotive License? You can't exactly go down to your local community college and take a few night classes to get one.
                            Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                            Feel free to educate us on the rigors of getting said license. A quick search found that FRA requires you to be somewhat physically capable, a high school graduate and at least 21 years old. Other requirements are to pass a written and some other exam. Please elaborate from here.

Insert Jeopardy theme music here...

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo

I tried but they said I am too low class. They only let huge ballers like the original DFWstangers. You know the ones that make $500K+ a year part-time.
                              I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                hahaha!

Denny, let me come and work for u. I am fixing to get my electricity shut off. I am tried of low class pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X