Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    LOL your a dumbass. The stuff I pointed out happends every fucking day. You kill someone with a train and the first thing their family does is lawyer up. Trains have black boxes just like airplanes and everytime you fart its being recorded. Those lawyers go over everything with a fine tooth comb just trying to fine you at fault.
    1. You're

2. Bullshit. Not EVERY day.

Comment

• The solid barg is gone....replaced by ranting & raving

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        1. You're

2. Bullshit. Not EVERY day.
        LOL the all knowing Denny knows it all. Your right it doesn't happend everyday it happends every 2 hours. Statistics show a train will hit a car, truck, 18wheeler, person, or what ever you want to call it somewhere in the United States every 2hours.

Comment

LOL the all knowing Denny knows it all. Your right it doesn't happend everyday it happends every 2 hours. Statistics show a train will hit a car, truck, 18wheeler, person, or what ever you want to call it somewhere in the United States every 2hours.
          You implied something else, making it sound like a train kills someone every day. Don't try to bullshit us, then insult our intelligence with your backtracking.

BTW, I love those statistics. You guys sound like some "highly trained" fuyckers. LOL @ every two hours!

Comment

LOL at anyone that believes what walmart offers is actually considered benefits. That's whats wrong with the american public. They think they have health insurance and it's a joke. Any time I hear someone claim they have health insurance only to tell me that they pay $1,200 a month for a family of four and have 5k deductibles it's pathetic.

They are fed shit and made to believe it's Filet Mignon.
            I pay 180 a month for my wife and I, and have $0 deductible, 10 dollar presicriptions and 15 dollar office visits. No union here.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• happens. happens. NOT HAPPENDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                happens. happens. NOT HAPPENDS.
                u mad bro?
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I mad.

Comment

What about his left?

Comment

• What Most Americans Do Not Know About Vehicle-Train Crashes

333 - Number in millions of vehicles that cross railroad tracks every day.
                      355 - Number of people killed in 2004 at highway-rail grade crossing collisions.
                      485 - Number of people killed in 2004 trespassing on railroad property.
                      18 - Number of football fields it takes a freight train, traveling at 55mph, to stop.
                      50 - Percentage of vehicle/train collisions that occur at crossings with active warning devices (lights, gates, bells).
                      242,500 - Approximate number of at-grade highway-rail crossings in the U.S.
                      40 - Times you are more likely to die in a crash with a train than you are to die in an automobile crash.
                      2 - Average time, in hours, between each incident where a vehicle or pedestrian is struck by a train.

Here you go smart guy.

Comment

Here you go smart guy.

I happends to find that ironic.

Comment

• Damn, 12 hours later and it's gone from how terrible unions are to how stupid rail roaders are.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            I pay 180 a month for my wife and I, and have $0 deductible, 10 dollar presicriptions and 15 dollar office visits. No union here.
                            That's pretty close to our health benefits, just count yourself as one of the fortunate few with a good health plan at reasonable personal cost without union backing. My guess would be less than 10% of employers offer a benefit package like we enjoy, and everyday the numbers become less as corporations look for ways to cut cost to increase already bloated profits, enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

• I think i pay 56/mo with a cheap deductible through my company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                You implied something else, making it sound like a train kills someone every day. Don't try to bullshit us, then insult our intelligence with your backtracking.

BTW, I love those statistics. You guys sound like some "highly trained" fuyckers. LOL @ every two hours!
                                There is a lot more truth to FreightTrains' statement than you think, seems like every day we are downloading an event recorder because some dumbass thought they could out run a train, and while they are all not fatality accidents there is almost certainly litigation involved. The engineer and conductor both share a certain amount of liability in any of these accidents, was the horn blown at the proper time before a crossing, speed , emergency braking response time etc. and if you don't believe the bit about fines, well the FRA has and will access PERSONAL fines up to $25K. This conversation was about unions, now it seems to have taken a turn about the merits of hard working rail roaders who believe it or not keep the economy rolling, with out us and our hard work the American economy would collapse!

Comment

Working...
                                X