What makes the bible true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Let's not forget that Christmas was a pagan holiday for the winter solstice before it was Christmas.
    I guess that all of the inconsistencies and redundancies of Christianity are explained away by Christians as just coincidence. But, as stated earlier, Occam's Razor comes into play here.

Comment

• th

Comment

• Suckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Suckers.
          Told ya! Now what?
          Photobucket

Comment

Let's not forget that Christmas was a pagan holiday for the winter solstice before it was Christmas.
            Was? It still is a pagan holiday for all you Santa Claus fanatics.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Was? It still is a pagan holiday for all you Santa Claus fanatics.
              LoL.

Comment

Was? It still is a pagan holiday for all you Jesus Christ fanatics.
                fixed.

Comment

• fixed fail

Comment

you fixed my fail
                    Fixed
                    The game, it doesn't get old.

Comment

Fixed
                      The game, it doesn't get old.
                      Lame on your last two posts. If you can't come up with at least a semi-intelligent post, give it up.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Lame on your last two posts. If you can't come up with at least a semi-intelligent post, give it up.
                        As if I was attempting to make an intelligent post? Yep, good call there buddy. Why don't you bitch about the way I post some more, then get into the SAME kind of posting you just complained about a day or so later.

Comment

As if I was attempting to make an intelligent post? Yep, good call there buddy. Why don't you bitch about the way I post some more, then get into the SAME kind of posting you just complained about a day or so later.
                          It's the hypocritical nature of this site...and seeing who's the best at "I'm better than you's"...

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            It's the hypocritical nature of this site...and seeing who's the best at "I'm better than you's"...
                            Actually poopnut was spot on doctor.

Comment

Actually poopnut was spot on doctor.
                              He was spot on in he fact that it was an unintelligent post, he missed the bar completely in assuming that it was meant to be intelligent.

With that said, if intelligent posts are required why do you post?

Comment

He was spot on in he fact that it was an unintelligent post, he missed the bar completely in assuming that it was meant to be intelligent.

With that said, if intelligent posts are required why do you post?
                                Obviously intelligent posts are not "required". Otherwise you would simply have titled this thread and then left it open to others participation, while graciously excluding yourself. Try it now, it's not too late and we won't think any less of you. Simply read and learn, and don't feel so compelled to comment just for the sake of commenting.

Comment

Working...
                                X