Jon Huntsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Huntsman

I don't expect anyone here to like this guy because he doesn't call Obama the boogie-man every chance he gets but he appears to be a good candidate. I'm just starting to read up on the guy but from what I see so far, if you're looking for a guy to beat Obama this is probably him. Politico did a nice story about him:

It's a little too long to quote but it's a good read.
    Originally posted by StanleyTweedle
    Yep, [Obama] is a racist food stamp president. He's much more racist than any white person I've met. He hates the jews and all the various whites.
    LOL

His "coming out" speech stunk. No fire or excitement. Most news channels dropped the feed after a couple of minutes. Tempest in a teapot.

Comment

RINO. The one that beats Obama will be the most passionate and polarizing. This dude has no passion.

Comment

The average voter doen't read up on the candidates position on anything. Rather they vote on emotional appeal rather than substance. After all, they elected obammy didn't they?

Comment

he sounds like a smart guy, well respected, and has plenty of foreign policy experience. probably one of the better candidates for the job, but its going to be hard for him to get through the primaries. unfortunately I expect most republicans to vote for the candidate who has the biggest gun collection, prays the most, and rips obama the best.

I also think the whole mormon thing will hurt him, as well as romney.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
            he sounds like a smart guy, well respected, and has plenty of foreign policy experience. probably one of the better candidates for the job, but its going to be hard for him to get through the primaries. unfortunately I expect most republicans to vote for the candidate who has the biggest gun collection, prays the most, and rips obama the best.

I also think the whole mormon thing will hurt him, as well as romney.
            At least your last line made sense. LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X