Presidential address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential address

Did Obama say anything of substance? I couldn't get it to come in well on the radio at work.

Does he ever?

Comment

33,000 troops will be coming home from Afghanistan by next summer. 10,000 of which will by the end of this year. He made it sound like we are going to have more activity in Pakistan coming up.

Comment

lol. Well I had heard he was going to announce the dates for withdrawing from afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          33,000 troops will be coming home from Afghanistan by next summer. 10,000 of which will by the end of this year. He made it sound like we are going to have more activity in Pakistan coming up.
          Thank you, searching for info on my phone is a pain.

Comment

No ground troops are in Libya, just like none were ever in Kosovo. I guess the special forces training al-qaeda and the combat controllers guiding the missiles in don't count. This getting lied to and thinking we are dumbasses is getting old.

Comment

He'll have it wrapped up in time for his re-election campaign...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                He'll have it wrapped up in time for his re-election campaign...
                lol Right just like most presidents have wars wrapped up during there presidency.

Comment

I don't even know what they're up to over there anymore. What... are we just going to go ahead and establish permanent military bases in afganistan, pakistan, and iraq?

Comment

Working...
                  X