God.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Good then, just wanted to get your OK before referring to you as Mr. stay-at-home mom.
    LOL, ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      You're making yourself look like a fool with the stay at home mom crap. lol.
      I think he wants you to change his diaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        No surprise that his own mother doesn't like him enough to do it herself. She's probably ashamed of what a hypocritcal Christian he is to be seen with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I think I want you to try and show him how. Just don't get your face too close to his fat ass when you try, he may crap all over you.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          No surprise that his own mother doesn't like him enough to do it herself. She's probably ashamed of what a hypocritcal Christian he is to be seen with him.
          Considering she is deceased, that just might be a little tough to believe, fatboy.

Time for lunch, Mr. stay-at-home mom. Now go stuff them fat cheeks of yorn...nom-nom-nom

Comment

I think I want you to try and show him how. Just don't get your face too close to his fat ass when you try, he may crap all over you.

Considering she is deceased, that just might be a little tough to believe, fatboy.

Time for lunch, Mr. stay-at-home mom. Now go stuff them fat cheeks of yorn...nom-nom-nom
            Enjoy your lunch.

Comment

• LOL, could you be anymore lame? No wonder you're one of the most hated people on the board. You don't even have any original material, just spewing shit you see on the board praying to your imaginary God to hit a nerve for a meltdown reaction. You're not going to get one, because you have no clue what the hell you are talking about - as usual. lol!

Comment

LOL, could you be anymore lame? No wonder you're one of the most hated people on the board. You don't even have any original material, just spewing shit you see on the board praying to your imaginary God to hit a nerve for a meltdown reaction. You're not going to get one, because you have no clue what the hell you are talking about - as usual. lol!
                ruh-roh.....fatboy's gettin' mad, in between spoonfuls of grub.

nom-nom-nom

Comment

• Interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by God View Post
                    Interesting
                    I TOLD YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit!

Comment

• hallelujah!

Comment

ruh-roh.....fatboy's gettin' mad, in between spoonfuls of grub.

nom-nom-nom
                        Mad? lol. You're a board troll, why would I let you get me upset? Your words have no meaning to them. That's all you do is troll the board looking to push buttons with your bullshit and hypocritical nonsense. People like YOU are exactly why so many have left the church. lol

Comment

Mad? lol. You're a board troll, why would I let you get me upset? Your words have no meaning to them. That's all you do is troll the board looking to push buttons with your bullshit and hypocritical nonsense. People like YOU are exactly why so many have left the church. lol
                          Who left the church?

Comment

Who left the church?
                            Everyone, because you're full of shit.

Comment

Everyone, because you're full of shit.
                              And you're full of jelly doughnuts.

Comment

And you're full of jelly doughnuts.

See, shows how full of shit God is. My fat food of choice is brownies, not jelly donuts. Go walk on water with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X