No announcement yet.

Double Dip Recession or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the buying in the treasury market it looks like the public downgraded S&P.

I'm having the best year ever in terms of growth in the past 12 years and 2012 looks like it will keep pace based on client's RFPs.
    Originally posted by Denny
    I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
      With all the buying in the treasury market it looks like the public downgraded S&P.

I'm having the best year ever in terms of growth in the past 12 years and 2012 looks like it will keep pace based on client's RFPs.
      You still got your Citibank option position, the Anti-Denny bet?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        You still got your Citibank option position, the Anti-Denny bet?
        Yep. Pretty worthless at the moment but still have some time premium in there. Won't be the first time I bet at the wrong time. About an 8K hit at the moment. It is in a long term account I don't look at every day so I don't get too depressed at the loss.

Combined with the business activity its been a really great year. Like 2008/09 didn't happen at all. If anything those 2 years were a good time to rethink operations and we're more profitable than ever now with the increase in revenue.

Which is good because the oldest is three years away from college and has her sights set on the upper northeast coast for schooling.

Comment

Which is good because the oldest is three years away from college and has her sights set on the upper northeast coast for schooling.
          Oh boy, don't sprain your check-writing hand!
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yep. Pretty worthless at the moment but still have some time premium in there. Won't be the first time I bet at the wrong time. About an 8K hit at the moment. It is in a long term account I don't look at every day so I don't get too depressed at the loss.

Combined with the business activity its been a really great year. Like 2008/09 didn't happen at all. If anything those 2 years were a good time to rethink operations and we're more profitable than ever now with the increase in revenue.

You're already one up on me anyway.

Comment

Treasury market sure acting like we are in a recession. Yields at WW2 levels.

Comment

Comment

blood in the streets! i love it

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    No!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X