Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tinfoil hat time - possibility of "false-flag" attack???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinfoil hat time - possibility of "false-flag" attack???

No secret that Obama's ratings are in the shitter, 10yr 9/11 anniversary right around the corner, only thing that could get him re-elected would be for something to happen giving him the opportunity to be the hero.

Just something to yap about, what does dfwmustangs think???
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    No secret that Obama's ratings are in the shitter, 10yr 9/11 anniversary right around the corner, only thing that could get him re-elected would be for something to happen giving him the opportunity to be the hero.

Just something to yap about, what does dfwmustangs think???
    I wouldn't put anything past him at this point. He's already shown that he's a fan of "hey! look at me and how great I am!" moments.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The problem with the idea is that he hasn't shown himself to be a leader in the slightest. You'd have to have a hell of a script to have the guy look like a hero.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Did you see my NASA thread? I wouldn't be surprised either way, really.

Comment

Working...
        X