No announcement yet.

fema camps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started watching The Obama Deception. Another good eye opener, yet for me knowing the Bible and being a believer, it makes complete sense, yet the shock factor is there.
    Started listening to 1630am from 12-3 as well. Just nuts.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
      Started watching The Obama Deception. Another good eye opener, yet for me knowing the Bible and being a believer, it makes complete sense, yet the shock factor is there.
      Started listening to 1630am from 12-3 as well. Just nuts.
      Thats still one of my favorite videos they put out. The Fall of the Republic is a good one too. On an unrelated topic theres a video coming out next month I think called farmageddon, it has to do with our food supply.

Americans’ right to access fresh, healthy foods of their choice is under attack. Farmageddon tells the story of small, family farms that were providing safe,…

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
        Haven't you seen all those youtube vids where fema is storing up all those plastic coffins? They know something's coming, man. They know all about it and they're waiting for us all to die so they can put us in those plastic coffins. That's why there's so many of them.

Or, they just have them on hand in case of natural disaster.
        I can tell you they do have them stored up. I delivered a load of them to warehouse in LA. Made by ruber maid in Mexico. Also have took loads of bottled water there also.

Comment

wonder if those coffins are full of drugs/money/guns/explosives/ect

Comment

the govt wants to control us, every part of us. They want to create a police state and want full control over us.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              wonder if those coffins are full of drugs/money/guns/explosives/ect
              No they are two piece and stack in side of each other, nice rubber seal all.

Comment

And you fucks think I'm nuts?!?! LMFAO

Comment

Haven't you seen all those youtube vids where fema is storing up all those plastic coffins? They know something's coming, man. They know all about it and they're waiting for us all to die so they can put us in those plastic coffins. That's why there's so many of them.

Or, they just have them on hand in case of natural disaster.

Those are not plastic coffins, everyone is calling them coffin liners. However, I stumbled across a link a while back to the patent for them that was submitted in the late 90's and they are not designed to be used as coffins. They are designed to be used for cremation. They were designed to not catch fire till they reached a VERY high temp which in turn helps to turn the body fully into ash.
                  Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

In the event of a major highly infectious disease outbreak, you'll want those things around then. Could end up saving your life.

Comment

In the event of a major highly infectious disease outbreak, you'll want those things around then. Could end up saving your life.

Very true.
                      Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

Working...
                      X