Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass my jobs bill....

...that he hasn't written yet.

Valerie Jarrett, White House senior adviser, talks with Rachel Maddow about the significance of President Obama's jobs plan to his presidency and what his plan is for its passage.

Jarrett implies the complete jobs bill has not been fully written yet, however it will be by next week and the President will submit it to Congress for cost scoring.

"Congress should pass this bill right now," Jarrett said on MSNBC. No more than one minute later, Jarrett said the White House is still writing the bill and it will be submitted to Congress next week.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

After the Obama-care debacle and the stimulus package (that did nothing), it will be a tough one to get through.

Comment

They'll demonize the Republicans for not passing it.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"pass this bill right away" but oh hey its not been written yet

Comment

Pass the bill, just pass the bill, don't mind the man behind the curtain, just pass the bill cracker.
          http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

My eleven year old daughter is going to have one fucked up country to live in.
            http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Originally posted by stang View Post
              My eleven year old daughter is going to have one fucked up country to live in.
              IF there's one left!!
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                They'll demonize the Republicans for not passing it.
                With all the demonizing been going around, I don't think anyone's going to listen. I'm of the opinion that their bag of little stupid tricks like that is running out

Comment

Republicans need to paint the picture of why this won't work and it only serves to add inches onto the dick that will be ass fucking future generations.

Obama is closer to John Holmes than he is George Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Republicans need to paint the picture of why this won't work and it only serves to add inches onto the dick that will be ass fucking future generations.

Obama is closer to John Holmes than he is George Washington.
                    Barry "the wad" Obammy...I like it! Now if he would just die from AIDS like big John did...:wink1:

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Barry "the wad" Obammy...I like it! Now if he would just die from AIDS like big John did...:wink1:
                      I'm hoping!

Comment

its easier to pass it now when he says its 480 mil and when its signed over its magicall ylike another trillion

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                          its easier to pass it now when he says its 480 mil and when its signed over its magicall ylike another trillion
                          Obama wants to be able to try to split the Republican Party.

If they pass it, he's counting on the Tea Party to put canidates up that the Democrats can beat.

If they don't pass it, he'll use it and say, My plan would have worked buck the Republican's cocked blocked me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
                            Obama wants to be able to try to split the Republican Party.

If they pass it, he's counting on the Tea Party to put canidates up that the Democrats can beat.

If they don't pass it, he'll use it and say, My plan would have worked buck the Republican's cocked blocked me.
                            Yup, straight from the local Chief Liberal Democrats mouth.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Now if he would just die from AIDS like big John did...:wink1:
                              Ha! He died of aids? I like it.

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
                              He might find that doesn't work out the way he planned. Are they a real party or something now? The tea party? I wish they would become one and we could abandon the piece of shit republicans.

Comment

Working...
                              X