What do you guys think of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of this?

Taking a government class and we had to respond to this... this is ridiculous

I've seen it and it pisses me off
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That is such bullshit. Everyone should have to be present before any voting is done. Those assholes are paid out the ass and they cant even show up to put in their peoples vote.

They dont take running the government serious at all. Id think not showing up on a vote day could be grounds for removal from office!

Comment

Hell...why didn't they do this when the Democrats fled the state that one year? Hey, wow! All the dems voted for republican issues!
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Im not suprised by anything these scumbags do anymore. The fact that she has the audacity to try and justify what they're doing pisses me off more than anything.

Comment

Lack of integrity with politicians?!? Shocking!

My proposal for ALL elected officials is this: If you miss more than 5% of official business (voting, debating, drafting, etc.) due to non-emergency absence, then you are subject to forfeiture of all subsequent pay and benefits from the date the 5% threshold is broken and immediate recall election.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Just make a law that no more ballets can be cast than there are members present at the time of the vote - they want to use someone else's vote? Fine, but then they throw away their own vote. Lock the chamber doors every time there is a vote too keep them from slipping in or out during the vote.

Comment

Working...
              X