No announcement yet.

What can you do with 10K in 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The three I've been playing with are aerospace companies. LMIA and ATRO have been mentioned a few times in the last week in various articles. I really don't know where I came up with EDAC.

I almost bought Caribou Coffee after seeing it doing so well in your portfolio.
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• That's hilarious about EDAC. That's pretty much how I came up with Caribou. I just typed in coffee because people will never stop drinking it. With that train of thought I went to video games and technologies.

It was pretty neat doing my picks and then watching Limitless later that night. I felt like I was really doing something with my strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        That's hilarious about EDAC. That's pretty much how I came up with Caribou. I just typed in coffee because people will never stop drinking it. With that train of thought I went to video games and technologies.

It was pretty neat doing my picks and then watching Limitless later that night. I felt like I was really doing something with my strategy.

LMAO! That movie was fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          LMAO! That movie was fun.
          Yeah it was. I'm glad I bought it.

Comment

• I wish I had more money to invest.

The market is a gold mine right now.....
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• added 103,000 non farm payrolls which is better than nothing. employment rate still at 9.1%. overall not too bad. could have been alot worse. I hope the shorties get their ass handed to them. august revised up 57,000
              Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 10-07-2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• headed back to the top clear a path mothafuckas!

Comment

• Well folks. I'm out. Made a bad trade and I'm hammer fucked.

Comment

• All of my stocks are going down, but I'm still making money?

Is it because the value of the stock is still higher than what I paid for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      All of my stocks are going down, but I'm still making money?

Is it because the value of the stock is still higher than what I paid for it?
                      Yes, it's like net worth. You have assets worth X. If people are still willing to pay more than X for said assets then you're making money.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Well folks. I'm out. Made a bad trade and I'm hammer fucked.
                        plenty of time left. follow mosfet he can probably get you back into green

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Well folks. I'm out. Made a bad trade and I'm hammer fucked.
                          Looks like you're making a comeback.

Comment

• Ballin' out of control with my fake money!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Looks like you're making a comeback.
                              Thank the stock gods lol. I saw how screwed genuflect2bullet was on FAZ so I was like "this shit's tanking, time to short it." then it shot up, I was like FML lol

Comment

• Curious how many of you shorting stocks would do the same if it were real money?

Comment

Working...
                                X