No announcement yet.

What can you do with 10K in 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed up. What the hell, it's only fake money.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Signed up. What the hell, it's only fake money.
      Pretty interesting. I'll probably lose it all, but who cares!

Comment

Ok so, newb question. How can the close price of one day be different from the open price of the next? I'm looking at some charts, and something isn't adding up. Is it the orders/sales that happen after the market closes that causes this?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Ok so, newb question. How can the close price of one day be different from the open price of the next? I'm looking at some charts, and something isn't adding up. Is it the orders/sales that happen after the market closes that causes this?
          It is a gap up or gap down. Usually lots of volume. It is one of the reasons you want to buy at a limit and not market.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Bloaq!!!!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Bloaq!!!!
              Nothing good happens when pinks or otc stocks hit the SEC.
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                Nothing good happens when pinks or otc stocks hit the SEC.
                Nothing good happens when you have a bunch of novices who don't understand what a liquidating withholding entity is jumping into something they think is a company.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Nothing good happens when you have a bunch of novices who don't understand what a liquidating withholding entity is jumping into something they think is a company.

Yes! Command me lord

/sarcasm

Comment

lmao, I guess you gotta be in it to win it

I bought the cheapest stock on the main page just to get in the game.

Currently 2nd!

if my stock is up tomorrow I'll sell and just sit on my $10k for the rest of the time to show novices that they have no business being in the market! LOL
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

After just one day I'm ranked #3, bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        After just one day I'm ranked #3, bitches!
                        I don't see what you guys are seeing...

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          I don't see what you guys are seeing...
                          They've just lost less than the rest of us.

Had I not bought GLD or IWF when I did I'd be ok, but so far my only money making endeavor has been the AMD short that was a shot in the dark. Did a little reading on Candlestick charts, and I hope I made a couple more good guesses. We'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Fyi, yes markets trade after hours for a while after official "close" and again before market "open".

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              I have faith that with in 3 months my two will almost double... we shall see
                              Good luck with that!

Comment

There is a company in the $10 price range that I have been eye balling. It probably won't double in three months but could very well double within a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X