What can you do with 10K in 3 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Yea, earnings are going to be 10% less, ZOMG sell it all!!!

Bad day to come out with something like that.
    No shit. Why on a Friday of a piss poor week. They couldn't wait until Monday or Tuesday where everyone isn't already on the sell boat?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Too bad you fuckers can't short PNSN anymore... that short trade's been a hell of a performer.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

what a tough week... some good opportunity out there though

Comment

wow... I'm glad this is fake money..
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

It's not a loss until you sell it. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Comment

same here.... but DAMN AHS is down to $3.76.... AHS is the company that purchased us about a year about.. they were about $4.50 and have been as high as $9

GS used to own us and they were about $180 now they are at $90.XX

OUCH
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                same here.... but DAMN AHS is down to $3.76.... AHS is the company that purchased us about a year about.. they were about $4.50 and have been as high as $9

GS used to own us and they were about $180 now they are at $90.XX

OUCH
                This entire week is going to be red, maybe 1 day or so of green but I doubt it.

American Airlines is down 32%.
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Just a good old fashioned stock market panic going on. Nothing new. There are some really good deals out there.

I'm watching AMR, I remember in 2003 they did the same thing, got real close to bankruptcy, their shares took a dump down to less than $1 and then went back to $30 a share in the next few years. lol
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

How long does it takwe for the trade to happen?

And why is this limited like it is just a big ad campaign for slow stocks? I looked for some conservative bets, like good old monkey wards, and it isn't there. WTF? Can't find bennigans either. Lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Just a good old fashioned stock market panic going on. Nothing new. There are some really good deals out there.

I'm watching AMR, I remember in 2003 they did the same thing, got real close to bankruptcy, their shares took a dump down to less than $1 and then went back to $30 a share in the next few years. lol
                      I was just talking about this to a friend. I think it will hit under a dollar in the next month or so. I highly highly doubt they will go bankrupt but who knows. Worth keeping an eye open.

I wish my timing was a bit better with IR but that is the name of the game. I think IR will be kissing the teens shortly too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                        How long does it takwe for the trade to happen?

And why is this limited like it is just a big ad campaign for slow stocks? I looked for some conservative bets, like good old monkey wards, and it isn't there. WTF? Can't find bennigans either. Lame.
                        Lmao... Well done.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FOX Business
                          WASHINGTON-- Market fear on Monday that American Airlines parent AMR Corp. may soon declare bankruptcy "doesn't make any sense" and is an "overreaction," said CreditSights bond analyst Roger King. AMR would likely seek bankruptcy protection if the move would reduce its debt, cut payroll or prepare for a merger, but none of that is likely. "Most of AMR's debt is secured, and that's hard to reduce in bankruptcy unless the collateral, in this case AMR's planes, are shown to have less value," King said. Reducing their payroll would cause more labor strife, while a M&A suitor in the current climate isn't likely. Meanwhile the company has enough cash on the books to endure near-term losses. "AMR is a melting iceberg, but no one knows when it [all] will turn to water," King said.

Comment

• Meanwhile, the obama administration forces the FAA to ground anything except the super safe airbus that only blows up during 1 in 4 crashes, and AMR's collateral becomes scrap aluminum.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I was just talking about this to a friend. I think it will hit under a dollar in the next month or so. I highly highly doubt they will go bankrupt but who knows. Worth keeping an eye open.

I wish my timing was a bit better with IR but that is the name of the game. I think IR will be kissing the teens shortly too.
                              It is all just a question of how long this goes on. Alcoa reports on the 11th and earnings season officially begins. Earnings aren't going to be awful because people are still spending thanks to the drop in gasoline prices. There may be some downward revisions to projections of course, just like what happened with IR. And people will probably overreact to those. There is still no certainty of a recession at this point, all of this is just people panic selling and a bunch of clowns talking about how certain they are of the future.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                It is all just a question of how long this goes on. Alcoa reports on the 11th and earnings season officially begins. Earnings aren't going to be awful because people are still spending thanks to the drop in gasoline prices. There may be some downward revisions to projections of course, just like what happened with IR. And people will probably overreact to those. There is still no certainty of a recession at this point, all of this is just people panic selling and a bunch of clowns talking about how certain they are of the future.
                                When are these reports published?

Also, is Bernanke scheduled to speak again this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X