Does God Want People to Go to Hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Arguing with a psychotic person is attempting to employ rational thought to modify the behavior of someone who simply cannot recognize their own pathology. If challenged too strongly, many people with delusions will reach a state of cognitive dissonance, and dig their heels in on their belief. They often have a great deal invested in their belief and understandably don't take kindly to someone saying "nope, actually it's like this..."
    Do you realize that you are describing yourself there?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      there is much awesome here...

let's get a burger... or some BBQ...
      Yup
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Do you realize that you are describing yourself there?
        Lmao. When I typed it my first thought was you would turn it around on me! You delusional fucks are so predictable! :biggrin:
        How can I be the delusional one when I dont believe in the magic man in the sky?

Comment

Who created God you ask?

Ummm.... try some critical thinking for once. Think about this - if everything that is created must have a point at which it was created and a person or thing which created it, then you must follow the logic backward from there. We see things which exist, so we know they were created at some point and that someone or something created them. The next question is, "Well, who created the creator?" And that is a fallacy. Because logically, even if you say, "Another creator created the creator" then you're saying that there still needs to be a creator. You go further back and eventually, philosophically and scientifically, you must arrive at the conclusion that there is one singular creator in the beginning of all creation which was eternal in nature, having no beginning and no end, and has the power to create and the intelligence with which to do so. That is a demand, logically.

Anyone with half a brain will come to that conclusion. So no one created God. God has to be an eternally existing being with the power and intelligence to create. If something exists, it must have purpose, also. There is no purpose with evolution and big bang. It's just some wacked out cosmic burp... that makes no sense whatsoever. If something is created, it has purpose. Existence shows creation, and creation demands purpose. Learn some philosophy and critical thinking please.

Comment

Lmao. When I typed it my first thought was you would turn it around on me! You delusional fucks are so predictable! :biggrin:
            How can I be the delusional one when I dont believe in the magic man in the sky?
            You've simply deluded yourself into thinking you're not delusional.

Elementary, my good doctor (using my best Sherlock Holmes voice).

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              You've simply deluded yourself into thinking you're not delusional.

Elementary, my good doctor (using my best Sherlock Holmes voice).
              Maybe you have deluded yourself into thinking that I have deluded myself into thinking that I am not delusional and you are?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
                There is no purpose with evolution and big bang. It's just some wacked out cosmic burp... that makes no sense whatsoever. If something is created, it has purpose. Existence shows creation, and creation demands purpose. Learn some philosophy and critical thinking please.
                Your seriously sticking with this, along with your "no one created the magic man, he just existed forever till he got bored and created the cosmos" theory?

Evolution has purpose, the evolution of a species to survive and adapt to changes. Im no science wiz and even I know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  Your seriously sticking with this, along with your "no one created the magic man, he just existed forever till he got bored and created the cosmos" theory?

Evolution has purpose, the evolution of a species to survive and adapt to changes. Im no science wiz and even I know that.
                  Dude, just ignore his delusional ass. He's the tool that stated that asthma is caused by being possessed by demons and the treatment is chants and exorcism!

Comment

You're making progree, albeit in little baby steps. You actually posted something that didn't include any reference to some magic man in the sky.

Comment

Dude, just ignore his delusional ass. He's the tool that stated that asthma is caused by being possessed by demons and the treatment is chants and exorcism!
                      LMAO, I didnt know that was this guy! Well I posted in the other thread that the best thing to do is ignore him and now look at me. Im feeding the crazies! Next thing you know that magic man in the sky is really going to hurl lightning at me.

Comment

That magic man in the sky character can do anything your delusional mind can dream up for him to do. Won't affect me in the least.

Comment

Another "I know you are but what am I" move?

Comment

Don't know about any move, simply posing a challenge to yet another bandwagoner.

Comment

The cosmos was made in China. It says so on the bottom...

But seriously...water is wet, the sky is blue, and a large portion of the population is indoctrinated by idiocy. Those are the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                                Fair warning, I wouldn't take any of it to heart. He doesn't have a clue what he is talking about when it comes to evolution. He's just long winded. I've tried arguing with him before but it gets exhausting because he simply cannot get anything I try to teach him.

Let's not forget that this guy thought asthma was caused by demons and he fixed it by exorcising them. He also lied about what the Merck said, but then confessed someone "told him what it said once".
                                Originally posted by 5point0pony View Post
                                I must reiterate, don't allow him to make pseudo science be accepted as the real deal. There really isn't anything to gain reading his post, in regards to science.
                                Everyone here has their opinions and beliefs. I think Brian puts together a good argument that concludes my beliefs as well. Not that you and others here dont make good arguments too, but far from what I believe.
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X