Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protester throws fit in McDonald's when he can't get free food Read more: http://www

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protester throws fit in McDonald's when he can't get free food Read more: http://www

This isn’t the way to stick it to corporate America. A Zuccotti Park protester threw a violent fit in a McDonald’s yesterday after employees refused to give him free food. Fisika Bezabeh, 27, rippe…

This isn’t the way to stick it to corporate America.

A Zuccotti Park protester threw a violent fit in a McDonald’s yesterday after employees refused to give him free food.

Fisika Bezabeh, 27, ripped a credit-card reader from a counter and threw it at workers at about 2:30 a.m. at the Mickey D’s at 160 Broadway, a bathroom spot for protesters.

No one was hurt by Bezabeh, who has been seen hanging out with protesters in the occupied park, police sources said.

He has been charged with criminal mischief.

Cheryll Forsatz, a McDonald’s spokeswoman, said, “It’s still an ongoing police investigation, and we’re cooperating with the police.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1d9WcaFcL
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Im guessing she is not of Caucasian descent

Comment

Lol

Ded

Comment

Looks like a nice guy. Too bad he came in on "no free food for neckbeard psycho" day.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well, he doesn't look batshit nuts or anything.

Comment

It is going to be hang out and get free shit for the homeless before to long... Hell the unemployment rates should drop on just that soon seeing how OCW money is pouring in. Clowns paid to sit on their arse in the street vice dropping job
            apps and getting involved as a tax payer or just sayer vice the leech method.

Comment

damn. he's 27? he looks about 40. he looks like my idea of a former russian prison inmate. lol

Comment

A prime candidate for mandatory sterilization. They should just fog those assholes and tell them it's just a anti-bacterial mist.

Comment

I've been saying for years that they should offer anybody/everybody $10k cash to get "fixed"
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I've been saying for years that they should offer anybody/everybody $10k cash to get "fixed"
                    I'd do it. Well, 10k isn't enough for me, but it wouldn't take much more. The most eligible candidates have collected that much already from the handouts, so they get snipped and get nada.

Won't happen though, especially when the benefits increase with every worthless rugrat they create. For the most part, only stupid people are breeding, and the good ones are just having as many children as they can afford. It's the cause of many of this country's problems.

Comment

you guys can have it, I'm never having kids
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

you guys can have it, I'm never having kids
                        Same fucking here!

I've always said: Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All of the fun stuff, and non e of the expensive stuff.

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!! Doc from "Back to the Future" went back in time.

Comment

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault that he can't get a job. The sleazy tats and the 1000 yard psycho stare have nothing to do with it.
                            - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                            1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Till they come back and want kids. Seen it happen on multiple occasions, tubes tied after 2 kids and dumb cunt comes back because she wants more.
                              De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
                              X