No announcement yet.

Ron Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is the video the op was trying to post.

Comment

In my 34 years of life, I have never voted for anyone running for office. I will vote for RP, I just hope when he does get in he isnt Kennedy'd

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        In my 34 years of life, I have never voted for anyone running for office. I will vote for RP, I just hope when he does get in he isnt Kennedy'd
        He won't get in.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          He won't get in.
          I think his haters have more of a cult following than his supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Stating facts does not necessarily mean you hate the guy. Politics is a game... a very sucky game and it is not going to change and my one vote won't matter.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Sooo... if it just so happens to be, that he is somehow the guy that winds up running against the Kenyan, are you guys going to actually vote for him? Or more likely, will you just keep saying that "he can't win" and not go vote..

That's kinda the overall impression that I get from some of you. Even if Rick Perry or Romney ran against the food stamp president, (both of whom I wouldn't piss on to put out a hair fire) you bet your ass I'll be voting for them. Cause as so many people keep saying, an actual monkey is better than what we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                Like him or not, Ron Paul controls this election. If He sides with the Republican nominee should it NOT be him, the Elephant wins hands down. If he runs as a third party, then the Donkey is back in for another term. Newt should go to him and cut a deal to get him to endorse Newt and agree to be Secretary of the Treasury. Then Newt should go to Romney and try to talk him into being the VP. Goodbye Democrats.
                Ummm, he's already run in a 3rd party, and got his ass whipped. He was a "Libertarian", remember? He had no chance as such, so switched to the Republican Party. If he pulls a flip-flop like that, he will be labeled (rightfully so) as a SHAM. This is one of the many little "issues" I have with RP. If he's the nominee, will I vote for him against Fidel Obama? Absolutely. Every single one of those that have participated in the debates would/will get my vote when they run against Barry.

Comment

I'm gonna vote republican. And I don't care who it is. I would prefer Paul over Gingrich and Romney, but would really prefer another choice as none of the three tickle me pink.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Comment

Unfortunately, he's not marketable on a large enough scale to really be a contender. He walks his walk, but his talk turns into tangents. With the idiocracy of today's society, I don't think his stable voting record and overall common sense approach are going to be enough to overcome the welfare leaches and 99 percenters.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                        With the idiocracy of today's society, I don't think his stable voting record and overall common sense approach are going to be enough to overcome the welfare leaches and 99 percenters.
                        You're right on. America's common since well has run dry. He will be the number one voice of hindsight when this country goes to shit. "I told you so" should be his campaign slogan in 2024 lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          You're right on. America's common since well has run dry. He will be the number one voice of hindsight when this country goes to shit. "I told you so" should be his campaign slogan in 2024 lol!
                          In 2024 that should be his son's campaign slogan. Ron Paul will be too old by then. He's almost there now

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            Stating facts does not necessarily mean you hate the guy. Politics is a game... a very sucky game and it is not going to change and my one vote won't matter.
                            I want to vote for him, but I know he won't get the nomination. So, it won't matter. I may write in his vote anyways.

Comment

Yeah I'd like to see any cops that shoot somebody who is holding a remote control, put to death. Immediately. You signed up for the job, if you're too chicken shit to take the risk then get the fuck out. You don't go in there guns blazing scared shitless after you signed up to be shot at for money. Also pay cops significantly more.

Comment

I never said I hated him. I dislike his brainwashed followers. I think he's actually got very good ideas. It's the handful of batshit crazy ideas that he's spouted off publicly that concern me about the extrememly batshit crazy ideas he's got stored away in that senile cranium of his.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X