Hillary Clinton: ‘Religious Beliefs’ Are ‘Standing in the Way’ of Gay Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Yes, because two consenting adults is exactly the same as plugging an unwilling 8 year old in the ass. You guys crack me up with your desperate comparisons.
    Hardly desperate. Its simply because few people want to get off into this awful subject that its brought up but... there is some indication of kids wanting to explore their own sexuality too. Remember that time you asked that girl in the 4rth grade to put your little pee pee in her mouth? Er, sorry excuse me. In your case, it would be boy but you get the idea. It exists. Combine that with all you fag lovers' desire to constantly express how they must have been "born that way" or genetically predispositioned, and wam bam all the sudden the child molester argument is completely relevant. You simply don't want to acknowledge it because it hurts your disgusting cause. Well too bad, if you're going to champion a cause then you get to suffer all the ugliness that comes with it. Welcome to the way it goes.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Thin fucking air.

Not a single swinging dick has ever come up with a good justification for denying homosexuals any rights.
    Correction. You just never understood any of them because your a complete and total hypocrite, as is the typical lefty. Carry on.

Comment

Exactly. If you're not deciding to be homosexual, then attraction is born in and thus you're born a pedophile or bent towards beastiality.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        Racrguy, keep in mind that I live an alternative lifestyle and don't care how much dick you suck when I say this.

S&M, huh? Cool beans dude.

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
        Hardly desperate. Its simply because few people want to get off into this awful subject that its brought up but... there is some indication of kids wanting to explore their own sexuality too. Remember that time you asked that girl in the 4rth grade to put your little pee pee in her mouth? Er, sorry excuse me. In your case, it would be boy but you get the idea. It exists. Combine that with all you fag lovers' desire to constantly express how they must have been "born that way" or genetically predispositioned, and wam bam all the sudden the child molester argument is completely relevant. You simply don't want to acknowledge it because it hurts your disgusting cause. Well too bad, if you're going to champion a cause then you get to suffer all the ugliness that comes with it. Welcome to the way it goes.

Boy did you ever tell me off. I bet that sounded great in your head as you were pounding it out. You should read it aloud to make sure. Maybe make some hand gestures for emphasis....

Comment

Maybe make some hand gestures for emphasis....
          Chest slapping probably wouldn't help his argument.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Racrguy, keep in mind that I live an alternative lifestyle and don't care how much dick you suck when I say this. The worlds 3 dominant religions prohibit homosexuality and have done so for a very long time. This will never change no mater how much you want it to. Currently in the world people are still executed for being homosexual and that practice is spreading. The system that permits you to openly be a homo is weakened by what you perceive as your civil rights. Soon that system will be degraded to a point that it can no longer protect you and people who share your beliefs and you may find yourself standing on the gallows with a noose around your neck just like the 1000's of other homos that have been executed world wide just this year. In other words; don't bite the hands that protect you by forcing an unwanted agenda do their throats.
            Wow you're one dumb son of a bitch. Outside the islamic countries, explain to me where, and provide references, that back up your statement that the execution of homosexuals is spreading.

I still think it's laughable that people automatically lump advocates for a certain topic in with that topics demographic. During the civil rights movement You'd see pictures of white people protesting right along side of black people, yet you wouldn't say that they're black. DERP.

Comment

Wow you're one dumb son of a bitch. Outside the islamic countries, explain to me where, and provide references, that back up your statement that the execution of homosexuals is spreading.

I still think it's laughable that people automatically lump advocates for a certain topic in with that topics demographic. During the civil rights movement You'd see pictures of white people protesting right along side of black people, yet you wouldn't say that they're black. DERP.
              Nice name-calling there sport......getting a little upset are we?

Don't worry too much about "people" automatically lumping you, for instance, in with a certain demographic. Consider, for example, that your kneejerk responses are often intermingled with intelligent posts by others on this site, yet we don't necessarily consider you intelligent. BONK.

Comment

You answered your own question. Islam is spreading at an ever increasing pace and they are not all rag heads.

Homosexuality is tolerated by people in the USA but the gay rights peons are becoming intolerable and public support for them is waning as they become more bizarre in their actions.

As a teenager visiting a museum Copenhagen I came across a set of papers that I did not understand. I had to ask someone who worked there what they were and was told that they were death warrants for sodomites. There were hundreds of them and they were all dated in the same year. At the time the papers were less then 110 years old; this was about 25 years ago. Sodomites were just fags that got caught. Why risk it I ask?

Kenya also kills or imprisons homosexuals and so do several other sub Saharan countries.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You answered your own question. Islam is spreading at an ever increasing pace and they are not all rag heads.

Homosexuality is tolerated by people in the USA but the gay rights peons are becoming intolerable and public support for them is waning as they become more bizarre in their actions.

As a teenager visiting a museum Copenhagen I came across a set of papers that I did not understand. I had to ask someone who worked there what they were and was told that they were death warrants for sodomites. There were hundreds of them and they were all dated in the same year. At the time the papers were less then 110 years old; this was about 25 years ago. Sodomites were just fags that got caught. Why risk it I ask?

Kenya also kills or imprisons homosexuals and so do several other sub Saharan countries.
                  Yet every country that doesn't accept the abnormality of homosexuality is wrong, every religion that doesn't accept homosexuality is wrong (all the major ones I know about) but we have to be tolerant of views different than our own, isn't that right Racr? It's understanding those different unless you agree with those with views different than your own isn't it?
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Boy did you ever tell me off. I bet that sounded great in your head as you were pounding it out. You should read it aloud to make sure. Maybe make some hand gestures for emphasis....
                    Yeah, every time I raise a counterpoint, I'm trying to "tell you off".

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                      Yeah, every time I raise a counterpoint, I'm trying to "tell you off".

No, it was very good! You really made a bunch of valid points I'd never thought of. You're fuckin' smart!

Comment

There is one just to the south of us. You know what happens to faggots in good 'ol mexico? Just ask any real, random mexican. There are plenty of 'em around. They'll tell you. While I doubt its "spreading", there isn't any indication that its shrinking, either. Just give up. You will never, ever, (EVER) get everyone to just love each other and just play nice and live in peace maaaan. Its not going to happen. I promise you its not.

No, it was very good! You really made a bunch of valid points I'd never thought of. You're fuckin' smart!
                        haAHa1!11!!!11!

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                          I think the two cities you're looking for are Sodom and Gommorrah......speaking of sodomy....did you know that, on the books, oral and anal sex are still illegal in quite a few states? It's "deviant behavior," even if it's heterosexual, in some of those states.

Abraham & Issac Playing Burny Burny Cut Cut where Jack Black interrupt their gamejoin our mailing grouphttp://groups.google.com/group/thefreethought

Comment

Hey Look1 It's David Bowie

Comment

I wish I had the free time to sit around a care about what homosexuals do. More than that, I wish I had the free time and energy to try and supress other peoples rights. This same discussion was had over the last few centuries only it was about black people,women, etc. They got equal rights and treatment, the world didn't end, and USA is still here.

Does anyone honestly still believe people weren't born with their preferences? Seriously? Like these kids are sitting in their rooms thinking "hey, I could choose to be homosexual and get treated like crap for my whole life by followers of The Great Magician or I could choose to be straight and life will be great. Well, things are just too easy for me right now, let's shake things up!".

For the record, if you want this country to return to the morals and qualities it was founded upon, you've got quite a bit of regression to take care of. Get to work!

Comment

Think bigger. My pity is more mourning the fact that in this day and age people are so appalled by what consenting adults do to try and find happiness on this cold and worthless planet are so deserving of misguided ire. It's fucking sickening to me.
                                Eh, I don't think its that they care, necessarily. At least with me, I don't. Really, I couldn't give a shit less if they marry a fucking alligator. But it is all just a little too "in your face" for me. The fags just demand acceptance when they'd have it if they'd just shut the fuck up. Its not illegal to be gay, and no one will try to stop them. Well, no one of any importance, anyway. No one who matters. Sure any idiot can sit there and shout his dumbass opinion from the rooftops at you all day long, but are you going to sit there and listen to him? No one is forcing them to sit there and listen to all that stuff. There is a saying I'm reaching for here... can't think of it at the moment.

No holes in your logic? I lol'd. The fact that you base your morals solely on the bible, which is an immoral book for all intents and purposes, is a major hole in logic.
                                Your very existence is a major hole in logic. As usual you have absolutely zero clue what you are talking about. You've never read a scrap of the bible, yet you act like you're the world's authority.

Comment

Working...
                                X