Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans Propose Bill to Treat Mexican Drug Cartels as ‘Terrorist Insurgency’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and if we invaded Mexico, we could then tax every bastard there and up their standard of living as they'd be another state. But that just changes the border problem to a different location. Lock down the border, destroy anything not authorized that crosses it
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Nope. However we should execute anyone entering our nation without permission. Men, women, children, prairie dogs and taco venders. Mexican military who crosses the border ranks air strikes on the bases they left from. Harsh, direct and immediate action to anyone who threatens our national security.

And I approve THIS message
      x2 after a few of them I bet no one would head this way.

Comment

And if Mexico said a word, I'd withdraw aid to them and tell them to play hide and go fuck themselves. Remind Calderon that if he wants to get pissy, I can consider it an invasion which is an act of war and revert to my stance on war instead of peaceful measures such as border control

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
          The war on drugs is a joke.
          I like to call it "The War on Some Drugs" since the largest killer drugs are perfectly legal and very heavily taxed.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So much for that thought!

US to reduce troop levels on Mexico border

The United States will cut the number of national guard troops patrolling the border with Mexico as it steps up other surveillance on the porous southern border, officials said Tuesday.

The effort reflects "a new strategic approach," that includes "a number of new multi-purpose aerial assets equipped with the latest surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities," according to a statement from the departments of Homeland Security and Defense.

Homeland Security will have additional civilian personnel on the border enabling the Defense Department "to reduce the number of national guard troops at the southwest border while enhancing border security," the statement said.

President Barack Obama's administration had deployed around 1,200 troops, having been pressed by governors of border states who fear an influx of crime and a spillover of drug-related violence from Mexico.

But the statement said security would be boosted by more air surveillance, leaving fewer personnel on the ground.

The change in strategy will begin in January, with aircraft in place by March 1, the statement said.

"The air assets will reduce enforcement response time, enabling Border Patrol officers to quickly move from one location to another on short notice to meet emerging threats of illegal activity or incursion," said the statement.

In the fiscal year ended September 30, the number of border apprehensions was 340,252, down 53 percent from three years earlier and one-fifth of what they were at their peak a decade ago.

Syndicated news and opinion website providing continuously updated headlines to top news and analysis sources.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I think the drones will have banners behind them saying Welcome to America, vote for the democrats and Obama if you want to stay.

Comment

"Air assets will reduce enforcement response time?" Really? You see someone, have to radio it in and then they have to get up, get in a truck and drive to a grid square that is in the middle of nowhere and hope the person is still there. Idiot. Obama wants amnesty. Unless of course, we're going out there with Cobras and door gunners shooting anything that moves, now that will cut down on response time

Comment

Working...
                X