• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    As much as I'd like to see Ahmadinejad stabbed in the asshole with a knife
    lmfao!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      All this we are drilling down here in south Texas is going overseas to China
      Probably not enough refinery capacity here to handle it, and no new domestic refineries are in the cards thanks to the tree huggers.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        speculation is a bitch
        It is when it's speculation. Two days ago it was 3.13 in my area. Yesterday it jumped to 3.24. Hush.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Instead of posting dumb shit, why don't you do a little research for yourself. You can start at www.google.com and go from there.
          You and your little butthurt bitchery are always good for a laugh. You liberal scum.

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is another smoke and mirror job by politicians. The proposed pipeline is supposed to move oil from Canada to the Gulf. It would create several thousand (10K based on one article I read) jobs, but most would be limited to the construction period only. In the end, the oil would flow from Canada, through the US, and then to another country as opposed to staying here. Meanwhile, we collect no tax revenue on the whole process (again, not 100% sure on this one).

Can someone tell me why the fuck we don't just start building refineries in N. Dakota, Montana, and the like? Shit, we should have lots of nuclear sites there too.
          Kinda what I was thinking. The talking heads all seem to bitch at the kenyan cause he doesn't want it but the whole time I'm thinking..."But.. its a pipeline..."

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            Tiem to buy as many call options of gasoline as possible?
            not yet IMO

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is another smoke and mirror job by politicians. The proposed pipeline is supposed to move oil from Canada to the Gulf. It would create several thousand (10K based on one article I read) jobs, but most would be limited to the construction period only. In the end, the oil would flow from Canada, through the US, and then to another country as opposed to staying here. Meanwhile, we collect no tax revenue on the whole process (again, not 100% sure on this one).

Can someone tell me why the fuck we don't just start building refineries in N. Dakota, Montana, and the like? Shit, we should have lots of nuclear sites there too.
              environazis wont have it! as long as obama is in office they have some pull

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                $5 gallon gas if that happens I bet
                Yeah speculations about methane on one of the moons of Jupiter will cause $5 a gallon gas. Which is actually there IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                X