No announcement yet.

confused on ron paul's foreign policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, so your a shit stirring troll? ok, got ya. I would rather waste my vote on "batt shit crazy", than Obama Lite. Jake said it best, you go ahead and suck that short dick buddy.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
      let me guess you listen to glenn beck and he told you that a vote for paul would be a vote for obama. so what if Dr. Paul gets 30% and the repub nominate gets 25% of the vote? will you still claim paul stole votes from the repubs? i am so tired of that argument.
      it seems that its all he has. he can have his opinion of foreign policy, but he is just ignorant. "I fought in the big war." -The Goods
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

matts 5.0 I am assuming is a veteran. I am too. Funny how the vets support Ron Paul isn't it? I didn't want to be in Iraq and I'll bet 90% of the others didn't either.
        110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

He had an excellent debate tonight....his poll numbers should go up.

Comment

...Dr. Paul...
            Ha
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              He had an excellent debate tonight....his poll numbers should go up.
              I agree. Monday was not so great, but today the crowd was way into what he was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Ha
                ha what? do you have anything to add to this discussion?

Comment

matts 5.0 I am assuming is a veteran. I am too. Funny how the vets support Ron Paul isn't it? I didn't want to be in Iraq and I'll bet 90% of the others didn't either.
                  5 years in the Marines, got out a Sgt.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    5 years in the Marines, got out a Sgt.
                    I served AD in the Army for 3 years got out an E4.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      You're going to write him in then, eh?
                      You didn't answer the question, eh?

We're going to the hell of statism anyway, whether it be a brisk walk with Big Government Republicans or a full sprint with Big Government Democrats. The last 10 years have proven that. Both parties in control, both parties growing govt exponentially.

I'd rather go out on my feet than on my knees, so I'll vote for the Constitution, and by extension, the candidate who best upholds its principles. Show me anyone other than Ron Paul that fits that bill. I'll wait.

We get the Government we vote for, so decide what kind of America you want to live in for yourself. The time of picking 'which one will fuck us the least' is over for me.

See you in hell, sir!
                      Last edited by sc281; 01-19-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        You didn't answer the question, eh?

We're going to the hell of statism anyway, whether it be a brisk walk with Big Government Republicans or a full sprint with Big Government Democrats. The last 10 years have proven that. Both parties in control, both parties growing govt exponentially.

I'd rather go out on my feet than on my knees, so I'll vote for the Constitution, and by extension, the candidate who best upholds its principles. Show me anyone other than Ron Paul that fits that bill. I'll wait.

We get the Government we vote for, so decide what kind of America you want to live in for yourself. The time of picking 'which one will fuck us the least' is over for me.

See you in hell, sir!
                        You can't honestly sit there and post that you don't see why a lot of RP supporters turn everybody off.
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          I agree. Monday was not so great, but today the crowd was way into what he was saying.
                          Because there were no questions concerning foreign policy. Health-care and doestic policy is where he makes sense. He has a very hard time staying away from his weakness, which is foreign policy. He brings it up (maybe sub-conciously?) even when he talks about monetary issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            ... even when he talks about monetary issues.
                            Other weakness.

Comment

Other weakness.
                              Yeah. Poor example.

Comment

You can't honestly sit there and post that you don't see why a lot of RP supporters turn everybody off.
                                And that is what will get him heard. Unless the establishment recognizes that a big chunk of their electorate wants a constitutional govt, and not what 'they think is best', they will lose. The party as a whole has to change to recognize and actually put into practice what they preach, or they will lose.

Look at my past posts. Six months ago, did I support Ron Paul as the candidate?

No.

I supported almost everyone but him, because I thought about who's "more electable", but after seeing EACH and EVERY one of them, one after the other, lie to our faces, I got sick of hearing it.

None of them will do what they say they will do. None of them gives a shit about the Constitution, so expecting them to abide by it is out of the fucking question. They fuck us when they are in power, and when they get out of power, they point the finger at the other guy that's in and say "we'll do it differently". BULLSHIT!

Fuck all of them. ALL OF THEM. They're going to fuck us, whichever "candidate" we vote for.

I'm tired of voting for the lesser evil. We've done it ever since Reagan and look how fucked it's gotten us.

I can't do it anymore.
                                I won't do it anymore.

Do what y'all want. Let the mother fucker burn for all I care.
                                Last edited by sc281; 01-19-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X