Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
    Who do you support?
    Whoever runs against Barry. I've stated this an infinite number of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Whoever runs against Barry. I've stated this an infinite number of times.
      I just noticed in the newt thread you said "he isn't my man". Just curious. Romney will get the nomination so enjoy voting for the shorter dick.
      110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

I just noticed in the newt thread you said "he isn't my man". Just curious. Romney will get the nomination so enjoy voting for the shorter dick.
        Barry has to go. And who will you vote for?

Comment

Barry has to go. And who will you vote for?
          If Romney gets the nomination I'll write in Paul.

I need to do more research on Newt and Santorum to see if I'd vote for them if they got the nomination.

Comment

If Romney gets the nomination I'll write in Paul.

I need to do more research on Newt and Santorum to see if I'd vote for them if they got the nomination.
            So you're an Obama guy?

Comment

I want to hear this...to see if it comes out as inaccurately as posters above claimed his view of war was...but what is wrong with his monetary policy?

My theory: No president can really do half the things he says he will do. The most radical stuff Paul says that your all worried about probably won't happen. At least he will be reeling the country back in IMO instead of letting the line spin further out of control.
              2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

So you're an Obama guy?
                already answered that question.
                or what? vote for romney? you may be willing to suck the shorter dick of the two but I'm not. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  Does it make sense for a decent politician to self impose term limits and just turn the wheel completely over to politicians who are trying to run the country into the ground? If he's active, then he's actively trying to make a difference.
                  When the cause is honorable and justified but the desired outcome is NEVER reached... I'd throw in the towel.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

already answered that question.
                    What if Ron Paul gets his delegates involved and carries some weight at the convention, then backs the republican, you still write in RP? A little clarity here...

Comment

What if Ron Paul gets his delegates involved and carries some weight at the convention, then backs the republican, you still write in RP? A little clarity here...
                      He would never back Romney. I already said I need to research the other two guys.

Comment

He would never back Romney. I already said I need to research the other two guys.
                        You're really ducking this. RP will back whoever the republican is. He's stated he seeks to change policy through delegates if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          When the cause is honorable and justified but the desired outcome is NEVER reached... I'd throw in the towel.
                          Shit, we should all just pack up and move out of the US, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                            Shit, we should all just pack up and move out of the US, then.
                            Anyplace else is worse, aside from maybe Myanmar.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Where's 5.0_CJ, broncojonny, and the other main-line repubes?
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                                Where's 5.0_CJ, broncojonny, and the other main-line repubes?
                                I'm a conservative, I can't stand mainstream republicans. And I don't find Ron Paul to be of much importance, so much time wasted on a candidate that has no chance.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X