No announcement yet.

On our way out of Afghanistan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So China is overtly supporting the overthrow of a UN backed government and the press secretary takes a vacation.

Next month's 9/11 anniversary should be exciting and not in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Next month's 9/11 anniversary should be exciting and not in a good way.
      Yeah, I'm worried about that one. This is ripe for a huge cluster fuck..

Comment

if this doesn't destroy the left nothing will . biden and harris are hiding out doing the Oh Shit dance . but Trump says mean things so there's that .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
          if this doesn't destroy the left nothing will . biden and harris are hiding out doing the Oh Shit dance . but Trump says mean things so there's that .
          Wait, what?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              Nothing will destroy the left.

This latest event ensures another 20 year military occupation in Afghanistan.

Comment

Have we even made a drone strike or anything to slow their asses down a bit ? Ive not heard of ANYTHING. Would seem pretty easy pickings ...

Comment

time to stay out . they wont fight for freedom so it is a lost cause . that bumbling fool will be on later today. i doubt he will make it through his prepared speech .

Comment

Other nations including the US several times have tried to stabilize that nation for more than 40 years now that I know of. No one has ever succeeded really.
                    But I agree with the above, Politicians love wars so we'll see what happens now. They can just print some more money and throw it at the problem. That seems to work well...

Comment

These all or nothing dem / repubs blow my mind.

Comment

We interfered with the Soviet invasion of that country and once we assisted in driving the Soviets out we were unwilling to help the country rebuild because we didn't want to spend the money. In hindsight we should have simply let the Soviets do what they wanted in that country and we would have saved ourselves a few trillion dollars and a lot of headache. Over the past 20 years we've spent about $60000 per person living in Afghanistan and I suspect it would have cost us much less had we just helped them build their country in the early 90s.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Mujahideen, armed by the U.S. to be a thorn in the side of the Soviets. If the Soviets couldn’t quash Afghanistan that should have been a red flag to all other nations since, given that the Soviet Union never went in much for using their military for nation-building or winning the hearts and minds of the native populace.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                            Have we even made a drone strike or anything to slow their asses down a bit ? Ive not heard of ANYTHING. Would seem pretty easy pickings ...
                            The only overt movement we've had is sending an IRF from the 82nd there last week. 6500 or so paratroopers and an infantry support group to help secure the airfield.

We handed Bagram over to the Afghan Army last month. They have radar systems and can see our drones. Heck we probably gave them drones and missiles to shoot them down with.

Comment

Biden just did a press conference on it. Said a lot of decent stuff overall, but then no media questions? WTF? Trump knew he would get lit up each and every time he talked on a podium, but he did it.

A lib friendly media and he runs off stage as fast as he can. Pathetic.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Biden just did a press conference on it. Said a lot of decent stuff overall, but then no media questions? WTF? Trump knew he would get lit up each and every time he talked on a podium, but he did it.

A lib friendly media and he runs off stage as fast as he can. Pathetic.
                                Maybe he had to take a dumper.

Comment

Working...
                                X