• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Maybe he had to take a dumper.
    Depends

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Depends
      Lol, does the good DOCTOR Jill change his depends or do they have "staff" that deals with his shit ?

Comment

So many puns, so little time.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Maybe he had to take a dumper.
          Brain dump...shit for brains...etc

He had his teleprompter going - probably did not want to think on his feet.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Once again a bunch of uneducated people wielding 1950s weapons has defeated the United States military. I hear the American Indians are eyeballing what just happened and are weighing the odds of them being able to retake everything west of the Mississippi.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I loved Biden saying that the Taliban doesn't have an air force.

They do now, fucktard!

Comment

Hopefully... all of the Humvees, MRAPS, Drones and other thousands of other bits of hardware Biden abandoned over there has some kinda' remote disable function within the onboard electronics package to ensure the equipment is unable to be used in anger against ourselves or allies.

What a colossal waste of lives, money, time, energy and resources the entire operation has been from the beginning.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                  Hopefully... all of the Humvees, MRAPS, Drones and other thousands of other bits of hardware Biden abandoned over there has some kinda' remote disable function within the onboard electronics package to ensure the equipment is unable to be used in anger against ourselves or allies.

What a colossal waste of lives, money, time, energy and resources the entire operation has been from the beginning.

mardyn
                  Having a remote disable on your equipment means that a tec savvy opponent can disable your equipment. That's the reason we don't have anything like that on a single piece of equipment that the United States military fields.

I bet you the Taliban paid Hunter Biden a couple of hundred million dollars for one of his pieces of art with the understanding that his dad wouldn't order all of our abandoned equipment destroyed before we pulled out. The Democrats have been selling out the United States to foreign powers for decades but the most infuriating part about that is they do it very cheaply.

We've left them hundreds of billions of dollars worth of infrastructure and equipment along with the spare parts to maintain that stuff for many years to come. It's only a matter of time before the Taliban starts hiring contractors from the West to maintain their equipment and you better bet your boots that there are people willing to do the work.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Having a remote disable on your equipment means that a tec savvy opponent can disable your equipment. That's the reason we don't have anything like that on a single piece of equipment that the United States military fields.
                    Someone's never heard of zeroize.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post

mardyn
                      Most/all of your physical equipment isn't going to have this function, but Comms and any/all computer equipment will. The hope is that it was deployed before being abandoned.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        Someone's never heard of zeroize.
                        I wasn't thinking about electronic equipment when I said equipment. I was talking about guns, tanks, trucks, airplanes, helicopters, Etc. Despite seemingly very high tech a great deal of the militaries equipment dates from designs in the early 1970s and the electronics in them aren't much better.

Comment

I’ve already seen media images of a Taliban guy slinging an M4 rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            I’ve already seen media images of a Taliban guy slinging an M4 rifle.
                            Not that they can maintain or fly them, but what about the video of them walking around two Blackhawks...
                            Or the yard of 1000+ humvees...

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Not that they can maintain or fly them, but what about the video of them walking around two Blackhawks...
                              The Taliban doesn't have to maintain or operate any of the equipment that they've inherited. They can simply hire civilian contractors to do all of it. You don't think that we have Arab allies that know how to maintain and operate our equipment who are also sympathetic to the Talibans beliefs?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                China I'm sure is already on top of it. They are I'm sure foaming at the mouth at the many opportunities that awaits them there.

Comment

Working...
                                X