obama may be in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obama may be in trouble

i did a search and didnt see it sorry if a repost.
    i cant figure out embedding... im a dumbass

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    first class white trash

here ya go

Comment

25 minute video! fuck that! long winded mofo's...

Comment

How about some cliff's notes for those of us that don't have a half hour to waste watching the video.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          How about some cliff's notes for those of us that don't have a half hour to waste watching the video.
          A forensic/forgery expert thinks Barry's got a forged birth document. Same old story. I doubt anything will happen.

Comment

it is sad, nothing will come of it. his birth certificate is a fucking fake, thats old news.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

You guys are all bozo's, idiots. Maybe you think Elvis is hiding out in Ft. Worth. Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by abedh View Post
                You guys are all bozo's, idiots. Maybe you think Elvis is hiding out in Ft. Worth. Get a life.
                Actually, it's Carrollton.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by abedh View Post
                  Perhaps you can explain the abnormalities in the document, the fudged numbers, the wrong pixilation, the fact it took 2 years to produce one and he STILL is fighting not to let anyone see the original
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

the thing is if it is proven.. he will face high treason, punishable by death. and if you notice the posting the date this was yesterday. something may come
                    first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                      the thing is if it is proven.. he will face high treason, punishable by death. and if you notice the posting the date this was yesterday. something may come
                      No he won't. Senate won't try him and he'll get the next guy to pardon him
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Seriously doubt he would be put to death. Probably house arrest for a while and still go down as the worst president in history.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          A forensic/forgery expert is absolutely certain that Barry's got a forged birth document. Same old story. I doubt anything will happen.

Fixed for ya. And you're right, nothing at all will come of it.
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            Seriously doubt he would be put to death. Probably house arrest for a while and still go down as the worst president in history.
                            I'll take that with a coke and a smile.

Comment

It's been a week now and it looks like the latest wacko conspiracy theory has landed nothing. Looks like Elvis really is dead.
                              What's this weeks wacko of the day conspiracy theory that makes you look and sound dumb? I am sure several of you have dozens of them. Makes for a great laugh at your expense.

Comment

Working...
                              X