Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of Lamb Castration and American Labor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Lamb Castration and American Labor...

Actually a very enlightening 20 minutes...

Similar:

Comment

He is right 100%. The problem is that the colleges bring in a shit ton of money for each state and that is why they don't want to push for the lower class job.

Comment

I think is correct. Except, I bet they would be able to find more people willing to fill the lower end jobs if those jobs paid enouhj for somone to survive from. The illegals' willingness to work for so little have lowered the pay on them so much that it has driven the no employer is willing to pay more.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          I think is correct. Except, I bet they would be able to find more people willing to fill the lower end jobs if those jobs paid enouhj for somone to survive from. The illegals' willingness to work for so little have lowered the pay on them so much that it has driven the no employer is willing to pay more.
          Which is why you deport all of the illegals and the kids just getting into the marketplace have a place to start
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

he is right unfortunately nobody will listen and we will continue to handout money to losers who could work but dont want to. 12 months govt assistance after a clean pis test after that you better have your ass a job IMO

Comment

Working...
            X