OWS, Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OWS, Part II

This spring we rise! We will reshape our country with our own hands and feet, bodies and hearts. We will take non-violent action in the spirit of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi to forge a new destiny one block, one neighborhood, one city, one state at a time.
    We are the 99%. For the 100%. And this is our moment.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Oh brother...

Comment

They are more than welcome to try to occupy my front yard. My roses need food
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

With the calls for violence within that movement (what a joke) lately, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the major cities started looking like mini-Greece. All the while, the media and current administration will spin it to say that it is all because of the Republicans.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Do they have a cause yet?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            With the calls for violence within that movement (what a joke) lately, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the major cities started looking like mini-Greece. All the while, the media and current administration will spin it to say that it is all because of the Republicans.
            Well, truthfully, it is kinda the Republicans fault.

I mean, if we didn't try and fight for *a cause*, what the hell would they have to bitch about?
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

This ragtag group is no doubt eminently qualified to teach the rest of us "the story of our economy", LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X