No announcement yet.

Kony 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact. US troops are on african soil right now. Weve been there for some time.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by 90lxstangman View Post
      No offense , but how much awareness did you raise during the revolutions in Sierra Leon, Cote Ivoire, The Congo, Somalia? And what about the massive wide spread Drought in Kenya that is killing dozens of people secondary to not being able to raise any crops? My point is you are appearing to be like the majority of the Sheep and jumping on the bandwagon because social media and Hollywood are telling you to.
      Those are great examples of why it is important to create more awareness of the world around us. I'm no pioneer. So, yes, I appreciate those people who dedicated a part of their life shining a light on neglected issues.

What's with the sheep insult? They've put together a presentation that connects with a significant amount people and draws political support for their goals. All pioneers for justice should be so lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by jones4stangs View Post
        What's with the sheep insult? They've put together a presentation that connects with a significant amount people and draws political support for their goals. All pioneers for justice should be so lucky.
        you dont get it and prolly never will..
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

One kid on FB that I'm friends with has basically turned his profile into a Kony 2012 stroke fest I'm attempting to shed some light on it for him he's already getting very defensive and pissy.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by jones4stangs View Post
            Those are great examples of why it is important to create more awareness of the world around us. I'm no pioneer. So, yes, I appreciate those people who dedicated a part of their life shining a light on neglected issues.

Because you're a fucking sheep. Before this stupid fucking invisible children video did you actually think Africa was awesome? That continent has long been known to fucking suck dick. Joseph Kony isn't the first Warlord over there and he won't be the last. He's not even active anymore. Hell, he wasn't even the worst when he was.

IMO...fuck Africa.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

That's a way of life in africa. People are making a big deal about this guy like he's the only warlord. We can't change africa the only ones who can are the people of africa. They need to fight for freedom. Not have are soldiers die for nothing and a few years later it's the same shit all over again.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

No one there gives a shit to make it better so it never happens.
                2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  Because you're a fucking sheep. Before this stupid fucking invisible children video did you actually think Africa was awesome? That continent has long been known to fucking suck dick. Joseph Kony isn't the first Warlord over there and he won't be the last. He's not even active anymore. Hell, he wasn't even the worst when he was.

IMO...fuck Africa.
                  You guys are too young, but in the '70's (after the "Root's" book and TV series), there was a big "back to Africa" movement. A lot of black Americans (mainly well-to-do actors and performers) went back to visit "their homeland". It didn't go so well. Richard Pryor did a little skit about it on one of his albums, and said he had no intentions of living like that, and "fuck all that!"

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                    look at the amount of money actually goes to the cause.. only 32%, the rest is spent on the "salaries" of people.
                    just what i heard on the kidd kradick show.
                    I don't support the group infact I've been rallying against them but they don't really spend that much money on salaries. IIRC even the top guy only makes something like 83k a year, the biggest money maker in the group is the guy who produced the video which made something like just over 100k. Most of that money is spent on their videos like the one that started on this.
                    2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Africans in gangs, killing and raping people? Hell you say

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          You guys are too young, but in the '70's (after the "Root's" book and TV series), there was a big "back to Africa" movement. A lot of black Americans (mainly well-to-do actors and performers) went back to visit "their homeland". It didn't go so well. Richard Pryor did a little skit about it on one of his albums, and said he had no intentions of living like that, and "fuck all that!"
                          Think about going to read about this tonight.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Think about going to read about this tonight.
                            I'm thinking and it aint jiving, cracka.

Comment

Comment

So an african guy is going around slaughtering africans. 1. how is this new in any way and 2 why, oh why, should anyone but those africans care?
                                Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 03-26-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X