Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panetta States To Congress That He Gets His Authority From International Powers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panetta States To Congress That He Gets His Authority From International Powers!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Finally openly saying fuck you to the constitution. I have often thought about going back to the army, but this kind of flagrant disregard and disrespect for the constitution makes my stomach churn, and blood boil. It makes me fear deeply for the future of the country I love enough to put my life on the line. How can people vote for this regime to come back into office. I hate what this country is becoming.
    Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
    -Fred Sanford

Comment

First presidency ever to openly thumb their nose. I'm guessing that Penisetta is just following orders...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        First presidency ever to openly thumb their nose. I'm guessing that Penisetta is just following orders...
        Doomsday Preppers....got me to thinking...

I always thought these people were crazy...but dont we all think they are crazy until something happens?
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Obama just keeps violating the constitution and the Speaker of the House and Reid refuse to hold him accountable
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Doomsday Preppers....got me to thinking...

I always thought these people were crazy...but dont we all think they are crazy until something happens?
            Every one is a prepper. The only difference is how much prepping defferent people do.

And don't say you do not prep.

You have an alarm clock set to wake you up don't you?
            You have a wallet full of stuff just in case you get stopped right?
            You filled your tank (assuming you can afford it) for the week to get to work?
            You have a spare tire?
            You have spare food, ammo, back up plan for the big CME?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Obama just keeps violating the constitution and the Speaker of the House and Reid refuse to hold him accountable
              trying to impeach the prick on just one or two items is NOT going to happen....101 items will be MUCH more monumental and it will hang SOLELY around his neck in 2013....guess who is VP then.

You laugh but I think the GOP wants Romney as candidate because he can afford to lose the campaign....and the lib's will own the collapse of the US while on their watch. GOP doesn't want to be at the wheel when the ship reaches the falls even though they are turning the wheel best they can.

I too laughed at the tin foil hats and the skin heads for years about all the conspiracy theories and future race/civil wars. I am not laughing anymore. It's just proof that insanity takes time to settle in regardless of how rediculous it is.

Comment

been preaching this shit since the mid 90's... well... actually quit preaching because nobody wanted to listen
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This is why the founders warned of treaties.
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

For those who hated Robert Gates you may want to rethink how much he did trying to balance everything. If you noticed everything started happening when he left such as the Arab spring. And the speaker has no balls to do anything, too worried about what people may think. Only thing we can do is make sure he doesn't get reelected, if he does...

Comment

This is one reason why a POTUS is so dangerous. He appoints these assholes, along with the Supreme's. A POTUS DOES make a difference. To those that say there's no difference between the parties, please take another look.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        This is one reason why a POTUS is so dangerous. He appoints these assholes, along with the Supreme's. A POTUS DOES make a difference. To those that say there's no difference between the parties, please take another look.
                        ACTUALLY, as dumb as I feel right now - I never really thought about this aspect. You're right.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Remember all the Dem leaders now are the same old hippies that we had in the streets in the 60's. They just kept at it until they got control.

Comment

Working...
                          X