No announcement yet.

US staff sergeant kills 16 Afghan civilians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reads like a real stand up guy. Fuck him. Let God deal with his bullshit.

Comment

"A first class Sargent?" Really? It's Sargent First Class
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

I thought it was "Sergeant First Class."

Comment

I guess the entire article is then null and void...

Comment

Not at all. More information is coming out all the time. His name shouldn't have been released due to the risk to his family, he should have never been deployed. War does bad things to people adn the longer we're fighting with ROEs that tie our hands but allows us to be killed, the more you're going to see things like this

Comment

Not at all. More information is coming out all the time. His name shouldn't have been released due to the risk to his family, he should have never been deployed. War does bad things to people adn the longer we're fighting with ROEs that tie our hands but allows us to be killed, the more you're going to see things like this
              Major Hassan's name shouldn't have been released due to the risk to his family. If you think that the sergeant's family is at risk, you should think about the major's family, being in a country full of morons with guns. (not all morons own guns, not all gun owners are morons.) The arguments you make for this guy, I can make those same arguments for the major. Both incidents were horseshit, there's NO excuse for either, and they both should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Comment

Difference is Americans don't tend to have blood feuds to seek out someone's family. Islam does.

Comment

I think there is more to the story and hes the fall guy.... It just doesnt add up.
                  1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                    I think there is more to the story and hes the fall guy.... It just doesnt add up.
                    Oh it sounds fucked up as hell. Anyone who's been on a FOB knows you can't just walk out of the front gate, you don't just climb back over the fence (we have lookouts and roving guards) and if he opened fire in a nearby village (within walking distance) it'd be heard at the base and the base would be put on alert. No, it doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Nobody murders a person without "snapping". The basic act of murder in itself is not commited by a sane person.

I have been blown up, can I go do something illegal and try and use it as my defense? Leave murder off the table, say something like slapping my wife? NO, wrong is wrong.

None of these acronyms should be a defense to prosecuition for anything, much less MURDER and even much less MURDERING 16 people.

being diag. or claiming a mental acronym is the reason for an action is rediculous.
                      Then they need to apply this same train of thought to "Major" Hassan. They are talking death penalty just days after this happened, but they are still dragging their feet on something that happened almost 2.5 years ago!

I think they are just waiting until people lose interest in trying this scumbag, and have they even decided on the death penalty for Hasan, while they have discussed the death penalty for this SSGT???

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Then they need to apply this same train of thought to "Major" Hassan. They are talking death penalty just days after this happened, but they are still dragging their feet on something that happened almost 2.5 years ago!

I think they are just waiting until people lose interest in trying this scumbag, and have they even decided on the death penalty for Hasan, while they have discussed the death penalty for this SSGT???
                        I agree 100%
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hate to say it but, genocide works. Maybe this guy just figured it out and was trying to win the war over there. Good job, I say. Same thing everyone says when they say we should just "bomb the hell out of them". Seeing as how everyone knows that the bad guys just blend in with the local population as best they can.

Comment

• Hate to say it but, genocide works. Maybe this guy just figured it out and was trying to win the war over there. Good job, I say. Same thing everyone says when they say we should just "bomb the hell out of them". Seeing as how everyone knows that the bad guys just blend in with the local population as best they can.

I think the Romans did things the right way, in their heyday. "Oh, you're causing problems and talking shit? Well, now you're all dead. What's that you say now? Oh? Nothing? Yeah that's cause you're dead".

Comment

Working...
                            X