Get you anti-Obama stickers here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get you anti-Obama stickers here!

This year's presidential race is already one of the most ugly and nasty in recent history. But a photo of a racist anti-Obama bumper sticker that has gone viral across social media, ranks as one of the lowest of many low moments. The sticker reads "Don't Re-Nig in 2012" in large white script, with "Stop Repeat Offenders. Don't reelect Obama!" in smaller script below. The sticker originated from a site called Stumpy's Stickers, which has since shut down and which also sold several other racist and anti-Obama-themed stickers, including one with hooded Ku Klux Klan figures bearing the phrase "The Original Boyz N The Hood."

LOL I think that is a pretty good sticker.

Bwwhahahha

Now that's funny right there!!!

Comment

And republicans constantly get called racist? Thats crazy talk!

Comment

lol!

Comment

I was driving home yesterday and spotted a don't re-nig sticker on a F250, stupid ass...
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I wonder what the criminal charge would be if you placed this sticker on someones car without their permission?

I'd LOVE to stick one on the 'stupid-motherfucker's car next door. Stick it down low on the bumper where it cannot be easily seen from above walking around it, only from behind on the road.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I hate Jimmy Carter and he's as white as you can get.

Comment

I love it

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Where can I order this bumper sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      I do like this one
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I want the re-nig one

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Love it!

Comment

Working...
                          X