Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Well, now a released report says that Martin may have attacked Zimmerman. The 13-year-old eyewitness (and they released his name!) had a lot more to say about what he saw. The report also says that the kid went after his gun and the struggle ensued. The Martin kid had just been suspended from school for holding an "empty" baggy of pot. WTF does that mean? Anyway, as usual, there's a lot of facts that have not been released.
    You also have to remember, that is what the parents are saying. What I find even more funny, is how the police described his criminal record. The police most likely would have said "he does not have a criminal history", whether he is a juvenile or not. Instead they said "we cannot comment on a juveniles criminal history". To me, that throws up a little flag, it may be nothing, but is just odd. Even more so, his family is saying what he was suspended for was not violence or a crime, so in Florida paraphernalia isn't a criminal offense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      You also have to remember, that is what the parents are saying. What I find even more funny, is how the police described his criminal record. The police most likely would have said "he does not have a criminal history", whether he is a juvenile or not. Instead they said "we cannot comment on a juveniles criminal history". To me, that throws up a little flag, it may be nothing, but is just odd. Even more so, his family is saying what he was suspended for was not violence or a crime, so in Florida paraphernalia isn't a criminal offense?
      Nice catch. Slipped right past me, but it does make sense now.

Comment

• This just in: Black Panthers have raised bounty to 1 million dollars and said if the police do not arrest him that they will and he will be tried in the Black Panther court and sentenced accordingly.

Obama still silent on the issue.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• ah ahahhahaha Black Panther Court

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            This just in: Black Panthers have raised bounty to 1 million dollars and said if the police do not arrest him that they will and he will be tried in the Black Panther court and sentenced accordingly.

Every single one of those black panthers should be in jail. If I were zimmerman, I would have some friends over every day and sit in the front lawn with some AR's. Where is the KKK anyways? Do they not show up for stuff like this anymore?

Comment

• lmao at the KKK defending a hispanic guy

Comment

• Also, how would they not know where he is? I am sure I could find him in one afternoon. It is just some publicity stunt. They are too affraid to go after him because they don't want to end up like the kid. He also probably has police protection now.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  lmao at the KKK defending a hispanic guy
                  Hey, he is half white lol. Also the KKK used to get involved in anything the panthers were at. Not to defend the hispanic guy, but to stir the panther stew.

Comment

This just in: Black Panthers have raised bounty to 1 million dollars and said if the police do not arrest him that they will and he will be tried in the Black Panther court and sentenced accordingly.

Ahh yes, The Black Panther court. Direct descendants of Solomon.

Comment

• 110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

wouldn't this be considered attempted kidnapping?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          You can do whatever you want if you're a racial minority group.

Comment

• Yup, sounds like there is solid evidence that the white dude may have been justified.

However, the black folk who choose to be ignorant already want his head on a platter and most likely won't change their minds. It'll be blamed on covering up for the white man...etc...etc (Not that local authorities have any motivation to do that, if anything they have motivation to arrest the white dude to calm the bickering)

None of the attention would be provided if it were a reverse situation.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Something else that is interesting is that Zimmerman's defense attorney is going to argue, if this gets that far, that Z can't get a fair trial in this country as the president has weighed in against him and publicized the event nationally and even internationally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                Sounds like terroristic threat, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, hate crime, and I'm pretty sure I can dig up more

Comment

Working...
                                X