Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    It's also important to note you don't get smelling/bruising if your heart isn't pumping blood.
    There is a lot of smelling if left in the sun in that state though.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      I will tell you exactly what that video shows, nothing. You can't even really make out anyones faces in it, so how does anyone think you can tell if he was hit or not. I am willing to bet the police did take pictures of his injuries if there were any. Also, I was reading peoples comments on msnbc talking about the police and how usually they will shackle a guys feet after a murder? Also talking crap how they are just allowing him to walk himself in, not holding onto him or anything.... Like he is going anywhere! Lol, people watch too many movies.
      Hey I get it. If they (police/DA) even thought for an instance they could hit him with murder they would have already done so. I am shocked on how tight that department has kept photos, etc on the raps. Hell not even a statement from the EMTs.

For the record, I am boycotting Skittles, TEA and I set fire to all my hoddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        For the record, I am boycotting Skittles, TEA and I set fire to all my hoddies.

Thinking about trashing all my hoddies too...

Lol!
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• O'Reilly is tearing up the douche bag's Martinshit house attorney.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            O'Reilly is tearing up the douche bag's Martinshit house attorney.
            Yeah I was just watching that. Attorney seems to be at least somewhere reasonable. The truth is there's no case, he would be in the clinker already if there was. Sounds to me like it's an open and close case. There's multiple eye witnesses in his favor. If they file charges against him, it's bound to blow up in their face at trial.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah I was just watching that. Attorney seems to be at least somewhere reasonable. The truth is there's no case, he would be in the clinker already if there was. Sounds to me like it's an open and close case. There's multiple eye witnesses in his favor. If they file charges against him, it's bound to blow up in their face at trial.
              I called my dad to discuss this. We lol'ed about how he pronounces "Martin" by saying "Maren". My dad said, "If you're an attorney, you should at least be able to speak the King's."

It boils down to this. Don't get on top of someone, and bounce their skull off the ground.

Fact- Had he not mounted zimmerman, and played b-ball with his skull, he would probably be alive.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Those cops need to hang around after hes released and kill some black pathers when they attack. They'd only be doing their job .

Comment

• Wait, is Zimmerman still locked up w/o charges?
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It's also important to note you don't get smelling/bruising if your heart isn't pumping blood.
                    You mean swelling, right? Since the blood you see with a bruise is in the skin and not the vascular system it will still show after death. Swelling too can be prominent even after death.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Wait, is Zimmerman still locked up w/o charges?
                    From what I've heard he's in hiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Wait, is Zimmerman still locked up w/o charges?
                      No he was released but is in hiding due to the Lynch mob.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                        Help ya damn self...
                        Looks like the ratard took his ball and went home after making this post. I guess there were too many facst thrown back at him... Those goddamned liberals. Allergic to the truth.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Their throwing a big fit over the video now, which after watching shows very little either way. They did comment on the news about the cop looking over something on the back of the head which is said to be trauma, why look at his head if there isn't.

Comment

• Even liberal pastors are jumping on the bandwagon while stating, "Even Jesus wore a hoodie..."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              From what I've heard he's in hiding.
                              Originally posted by dee View Post
                              No he was released but is in hiding due to the Lynch mob.
                              That's not much better given the circumstances - but thanks for helping me out there.

I concur, why are these groups who are putting out bounties not having the smack laid down on them. Or at least the specific people announcing it.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• If anything does those that do spout stuff should be held accountable for their influencing actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X