No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, there's a pretty significant difference.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
      You really think a fight would have ensued if Z had minded his own business?!
      You did know that Martin had been caught with burglary tools before, and they found burglary tools in his backpack after he was killed, right? You do know that Zimmerman observed Martin looking into homes and that's when he started following him, right? You know that Zimmerman had caught 2 burglars previously in that same division, right?

Just curious about how you know the Neighborhood Watch guy following a snoopy ghetto-looking kid looking through windows with a bag full of burglary tools was profiling...
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Walking home is all he was doing from everything I've heard. IMO it was obvious racial and how you're dressed profiling. Zimmerman was the catalyst by following martin and harrasing him. I don't know what the outcome will be though. They told him to stay away because martin wasn't doing shit at the time except walking home.
        LOL..........You're fool!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
          LOL..........You're fool!
          oooh you really got me there! I'm sure you know everything that happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            You did know that Martin had been caught with burglary tools before, and they found burglary tools in his backpack after he was killed, right? You do know that Zimmerman observed Martin looking into homes and that's when he started following him, right? You know that Zimmerman had caught 2 burglars previously in that same division, right?

Just curious about how you know the Neighborhood Watch guy following a snoopy ghetto-looking kid looking through windows with a bag full of burglary tools was profiling...
            Did not know that. That kind of changes my perspective of everything.

Comment

Did not know that. That kind of changes my perspective of everything.
              Only one round was fired, the pistol didn't rack itself and the empty round was not ejected, which suggests the slide never went back... More than likely, Martin had his hand around the barrel end as he was shot. To me, this suggests a VERY close-quarters shoot.

If I am a CHL holder and am threatened, I want to eliminate a threat quickly. I would shoot him until he droppedfrom a distance I can control... NOT 1-2 feet away while he's holding the business end of my firearm. Everything I've seen supports that Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman either pulled on Martin or the gun came loose during the assault; either way if you're beating the shit out of a CHL holder who is screaming for help and draws on you, you are probably going to get killed. Tough shit.

Martin was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, with a bunch of shit in his backpack that a "school kid walking home with a 7-up and skittles" didn't need, and he decided to be a badass when confronted. He attacked a CHL holder and got a lethal reply. Tough shit.
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              dont downshift!!

Comment

You really think a fight would have ensued if Z had minded his own business?!
                Do you think a burglary would have ensued if he didn't? Being proactive is not a crime. That's the same as saying someone walking with a suit and tie down the wrong alley is responsible for getting mugged.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

oooh you really got me there! I'm sure you know everything that happened.
                  Seems YOU don't KNOW shit!
                  sigpic

Comment

It may or may not have been self defense. I don't know all the facts of the case. What I do know(per the 911 tapes) is that the dispatcher clearly told Z not to follow or pursue martin. Apparently he's too much of a pussy to start something and have to use a gun when he's getting the shit kicked out of him. He may have feared for his life, but he brought it on himself by ignoring the dispatcher. Just my .02.
                    Actually, they said "We don't need you to do that." They didn't say not to do it. You're an idiot.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                      Seems YOU don't KNOW shit!
                      Like I said. You act like you know everything. YOU weren't there and don't know all the facts either. My perspective is different now that I know about past burgularies by martin

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Actually, they said "We don't need you to do that." They didn't say not to do it. You're an idiot.
                        oooh I'm crushed!

Comment

Like I said. You act like you know everything. YOU weren't there and don't know all the facts either. My perspective is different now that I know about past burgularies by martin
                          It isn't easy to get shit right with the media flat out fabricating stories.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            It isn't easy to get shit right with the media flat out fabricating stories.
                            I don't want to go so far as to say that they are fabricating a story, but conjecture sure does run rampant when they (IMO) purposely hold back information favoring the defendant and run the "cute innocent angel" 3-4 year-old photos of the deceased from junior high.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

Martin was fucking around up near houses and was seen by Z. Z reported it to the cops and then broke contact. Martin didn't seem to like being followed so he came around and knocked Z in the head, climbed on top of him and started beating Z in the face and head. Then he got shot.

Thugs die.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                I don't want to go so far as to say that they are fabricating a story, but conjecture sure does run rampant when they (IMO) purposely hold back information favoring the defendant and run the "cute innocent angel" 3-4 year-old photos of the deceased from junior high.
                                I'll say they are fabricating. MSNBC edited an audio clip to make it sound like Z was a racist

Comment

Working...
                                X