No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point in time it would not matter if video proof surfaced. The two sides have made up their minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I'll say they are fabricating. MSNBC edited an audio clip to make it sound like Z was a racist
      There's that damn "duck" again!

When you edit the tape AND the transcript, that falls into the fabrication zone in my book.
      sigpic

Comment

• It certainly seems like they've thought this one out thoroughly.

Comment

• Black man's law? That's fine. It's time for white justice too
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post

It certainly seems like they've thought this one out thoroughly.
            Crackers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Everyone is a racist. It's the one thing that makes us all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                Like I said. You act like you know everything. YOU weren't there and don't know all the facts either. My perspective is different now that I know about past burgularies by martin

Pretty much all available information is available in this thread. Apparently you have not reviewed it all and are coming in here semi-bashing on people like you know.

Your general stance is fine, but you apparently have not seen everything others have that is swaying them in on direction or another.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                At this point in time it would not matter if video proof surfaced. The two sides have made up their minds.
                It would matter to a lot of us, but I understand what you're saying. It's OTHER people making it a race issue on either side - but it seems heavily a race issue on one side.

Anyway, I would really like to know the full truth. If Z f'ed up, he should pay the consequences as any of us would.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• That video reinforces my perception that they want a race war. Calling themselves a military, saying flat out that ALL whites are racist against blacks, etc etc.

I did find it humorous that when Cooper asked him if trayvons family are uncle toms he skirted it pretty quickly.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• That video was painful.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Crackers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                      I need to quit typing racially derrogatory things.
                      Last edited by DON SVO; 04-04-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post

It certainly seems like they've thought this one out thoroughly.
                        dude is related to Louis Barree, right?
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          dude is related to Louis Barree, right?
                          Yes! bu... like... what would win?

Comment

• nothing at all will happen.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I don't want to go so far as to say that they are fabricating a story, but conjecture sure does run rampant when they (IMO) purposely hold back information favoring the defendant and run the "cute innocent angel" 3-4 year-old photos of the deceased from junior high.
                              They flat out fabricated the police video on NBC. Completely edited it in a fashion to make people think Zimmerman was racist. It was laughable. When you omit everything that doesn't meet your political agenda, you're fabricating a narrative.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                                Lol aren't the black?

Damn nygers
                                Dude, WTF?!?!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X