Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikec View Post
    Only a fool would say that they do not. On that case, it has now been declared a "non-racially motivated" incidence. It wasn't racial, just fueled by alcohol. How they determined that more than ten people, that they have no idea who are, were drunk I have no idea.

There's another video that shows him getting tea bagged here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...beating-879234
    So, I guess their just chalking it up to junglebunnies just being themselves; acting like junglebunnies. They weren't trying to cause any harm.. That's just the way the brothers act in the hood. Since they've lost their spears and watermellons, they are bored for entertainment.

I think me and about 10 of my friends are going to get drunk and drive around and beat up some random person. We won't pick out a certain person. That might be racist. But, I do like the fair park area, so I think we'll start there. That would be fun and no one would really care.
    Last edited by line-em-up; 04-11-2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• WTF was a motherfucker thinking being in Baltimore at night...

Comment

• I got this theory about blacks ...

Comment

• Look at this $hit:

Handout, AP Attorney General Eric Holder vowed Wednesday to "take appropriate action" if federal investigators find evidence that a criminal civil rights crime was committed in the killing of Trayvon Martin. "I know that many of you are greatly - and rightly - concerned about the recent shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a young man whose future has been lost to the ages," Holder said at a convention of the Rev. Al Sharpton's National Action Network. The Justice Department launched its investigation of the Martin killing three weeks ago. In other Martin developments, Florida State Attorney Angela Corey said Tuesday that she would hold a press conference within the next 72 hours to release new information related to the case. Also Tuesday, George Zimmerman's attorneys announced they were no longer representing their client after he stopped returning their calls and contacted Angela Corey against their advice.
          http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47016560#.T4WlOMylvEM

I guess they do not care about the open, public threats that have been made against an American Citizen. Seems they are more concerned about their own agenda....damnit I wish I had the cash to get in on the group buy...

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Look at this $hit:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47016560#.T4WlOMylvEM

I guess they do not care about the open, public threats that have been made against an American Citizen. Seems they are more concerned about their own agenda....damnit I wish I had the cash to get in on the group buy...

They can't even do anything. The only way it could become a federal case is if they declare it a hate crime. Just appeasing to their black voters.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• No jury in Florida will find Zimmerman innocent if this goes to trial. The media circus and threats they will get will be too much to bear. He's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                No jury in Florida will find Zimmerman innocent if this goes to trial. The media circus and threats they will get will be too much to bear. He's done.
                It’s a shame he won’t even get a fair trial in a country that states this is guaranteed...complete BS society has turned this country into.

Maybe he should just disappear if they try to press charges seeing as it is impossible to get him a fair trial with the media and Obama’s/Holders buddies (the Panthers) running around ensuring everyone thinks just like they do...
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  No jury in Florida will find Zimmerman innocent if this goes to trial. The media circus and threats they will get will be too much to bear. He's done.
                  you must have no faith.
                  Only black people are this stupid. People are not going to be intimidated on a jury or it would be thrown out.

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                    you must have no faith.
                    Only black people are this stupid. People are not going to be intimidated on a jury or it would be thrown out.
                    LOL! Were you born this gullible? No faith? He better hope it doesn't go to trial. Have you not seen what the media has already done with this incident? Remember OJ? You think the media and racism had nothing to do with that? The Rodney King riots were nothing compare to what's coming.

Comment

People are not going to be intimidated on a jury or it would be thrown out.
                      LOL, like that shit doesn't happen nearly every day. Naieve much?
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I'm right there with you. With a black president and his minions running rampant? We ain't seen shit.

Comment

you must have no faith.
                          Any attorney worth his dime is going to be able to get this thrown out based on the inability to get an impartial jury. Thanks to Obama, the CBC, the Democrats, the media and the black panthers.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Right, to me once someone has formed an idea in their head...it takes ALOT more to change that idea. The way the media has delivered this story plus Obamie coming out with his nut hugging buddy Holder and stating that this "kid" was robbed of his future...you can believe that everyone of their voters believes it and god knows how many others that just believe the story...

The guy is fucked as far as a fair trial unless they go to Canada or somewhere besides here...Actually, they should hold the trial here in Texas to ensure the man receives proper support for his actions...lol Let those BP douches come here with that BS they have been putting out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Any attorney worth his dime is going to be able to get this thrown out based on the inability to get an impartial jury. Thanks to Obama, the CBC, the Democrats, the media and the black panthers.
                              They ensured this guys freedom due to this alone...the prosecutor has their hands full I can say that much...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                The guy is fucked as far as a fair trial unless they go to Canada or somewhere besides here...
                                Not even that will help. This thing has worldwide media coverage, and they are all spewing the same shit. People all over the world are tweeting about where the "justice" for Trayvon is.

If you ask me, justice for Trayvon was served right in his chest. Given the facts that have been released so far, at least.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X