Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
    What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

Shit like this convinces me that America's biggest enemies are right here in our communities, media, and our government. I hope it all goes to hell so we can start over, soon.
    Maybe not in our lifetime, but anarchy will happen no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      hopefully soon, someone that dumb needs to go..
      Won't happen. Look who he represents. He'll be there until he dies.

Comment

• I haven't been following this since day one but did all this crap start right out of the gate or did all this racism bs and cult following transpire afterwards?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          I haven't been following this since day one but did all this crap start right out of the gate or did all this racism bs and cult following transpire afterwards?
          The shooting happened six weeks ago, this bullshit has only popped up in the last two weeks, more or less.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
            Anybody catch this yet? In our own backyard.

He actually used the word assassination.
            Watched it on the news. I had to go outside before I'd have to buy a new TV.
            sigpic

Comment

• Son of a mother fucker, that article pissed me off.

Law or not....in the house is too far by any standard. Fuck Obama's opinion on the matter.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• What race is the most violent?

What race would benefit the most, given their violent leaning, from the rest of us being unarmed?

What race is the most likely to commit a violent act against another?

What race collects the most in benefits?

What race seems to be promoting a race war, in which unarmed white people would be considered a blessing?

What race really likes watermelon and fried chicken?

Lol. The last question was a joke. The rest, is etched in stone.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  What race is the most violent?

What race would benefit the most, given their violent leaning, from the rest of us being unarmed?

What race seems to be promoting a race war, in which unarmed white people would be considered a blessing?

Wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Wow...
                    Lol. Put that up specifically for you buddy!

And, were I to research your own posts, I could validate it.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                      Lol. Put that up specifically for you buddy!

And, were I to research your own posts, I could validate it.
                      It's all good. Just shocking you said it. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        It's all good. Just shocking you said it. lol.
                        Lol. I didn't mean anything by it. Just seems so... obvious...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          What race is the most violent?

I'll play along. Let me make 2 guesses.

Comment

• Interesting, in the lawyers press conference video, starting at about the 20 minute mark, they lay out that z DID stop following, went back to the front to get an address, and t came from the other end to the front and accosted z, asking if he had a problem with him, z said no, t said you do now. That's evidently on the 911 tape.

Then the affidavit is evidently trying to say that the stand your ground law is not applicable because z started the altercation by beginning to follow t, thus it is his fault t came around and confronted him. This is how they are trying to beat the evidence, by suppressing the SYG law on this ground.

They (the prosecution) are going to lose this case.

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I would if the black panthers would have paid out the $10k to me if I had of turned "Z" in?
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                I wonder if the black panthers would have paid out the $10k to me if I had of turned "Z" in?

fixed. stupid phone!
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X