Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Isn't data on illegals just "estimates" though? Either way, if they are illegally getting aid - they probably did some identity theft and who knows what the hell the truth is then.
    Yes sir, more than likely true. Though none of us know what the actual requirements are to qualify for aid as we aren't illegals. I would wager that they can get it by simply walking in with their mexico city id...

And the actual numbers are impossible to gather, no doubt.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
      Race war??? I have many, many black friends, yet havent heard one peep about an impending race war.
      You sound much like the out of touch & outdated New Black Panther Party. Of course, this is DFWmustangs, which is damn near an extremist group in its own right.
      You spew about allowing the media to influence people's decisions yet you're gripping your gun and locking your sphincter over an impending race war???? The posts in this thread are really getting out there. If I need a good laugh, i'll just check this thread out....
      How many of your black friends live in the worst ghettos, have spent more years in jail then they have in school AND (legal) work combined?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I am still LMAO at all the black people on the news getting all OVERLY emotional about the 'little baby boy' has the right to grow up to a real man !!!

OH GOD MUST STOP LAUGHING AT WORK AT THESE IGNORANT FUCKS!

Do you ever see white people defending gangster wanna be douches that got themselves shot by someone defending themselves ? I can't even think of the last time i saw that in the news LOL!!!!
        YET BLACK PPL do it EVERY TIME!
        Remember when they defended those 'kids' that robbed the pharmacy and got shot last year or whatever . LMAO what a fucking clown show racist reaction by black groups. If I was black (which would be fine by me really) , I would have to get livid on TV about what the black community does to themselves by appearing this way. There is absolutely no way anyone in any position could take what they say seriously with SO MANY FACTS out there to the contrary. Especially now, a week after the media has been dumbfounded and exposed on how they reported this.

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
          I am still LMAO at all the black people on the news getting all OVERLY emotional about the 'little baby boy' has the right to grow up to a real man !!!

OH GOD MUST STOP LAUGHING AT WORK AT THESE IGNORANT FUCKS!

Do you ever see white people defending gangster wanna be douches that got themselves shot by someone defending themselves ? I can't even think of the last time i saw that in the news LOL!!!!
          YET BLACK PPL do it EVERY TIME!
          Remember when they defended those 'kids' that robbed the pharmacy and got shot last year or whatever . LMAO what a fucking clown show racist reaction by black groups. If I was black (which would be fine by me really) , I would have to get livid on TV about what the black community does to themselves by appearing this way. There is absolutely no way anyone in any position could take what they say seriously with SO MANY FACTS out there to the contrary. Especially now, a week after the media has been dumbfounded and exposed on how they reported this.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            the old man passed away yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
              Not surprised. Cock sucker took away what was left of his life. RIP, warrior.

Comment

• Was here. Wish I was an approved executioner...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  Was here. Wish I was an approved executioner...
                  It's a shame that Tyrone didn't run into Mr. Strait around the time that he was finishing his airborne training with the 101. I'm sure that fight would have ended a bit differently.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                  Originally Posted By: Polska
                  I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                    It's a shame that Tyrone didn't run into Mr. Strait around the time that he was finishing his airborne training with the 101. I'm sure that fight would have ended a bit differently.
                    This is tragic. I can't fathom why or how someone is able to do as that damned animal did. And agreed.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Update:

The medical report from George Zimmerman's family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that Zimmerman's nose was broken; he also had a pair of |

The medical report from George Zimmerman’s family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that Zimmerman’s nose was broken; he also had a pair of black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head, a bruised upper lip, and a back injury. He was examined by the doctor the day after the shooting. The three-page medical report will likely be used as evidence for the defense.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• This is absolutely brilliant

Seller of Trayvon Martin Gun Range Targets Says ‘They Sold Out in Two Days’ (VIDEO)
                        Article Gun Laws, Politics & 2nd Amendment - 05.14.2012
                        Story by: S.H. Blannelberry
                        Past Articles (478)
                        Follow
                        In an effort to capitalize off of the shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unidentified online retailer sold gun range targets depicting a faceless, hooded figure holding a bag Skittles candy and a bottle of iced tea - items Trayvon was carrying when he was killed by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.

“The response is overwhelming, the seller told CBS affiliate WKMG in an email. “I sold out in two days.”

WKMG could not identify the seller, but the targets showed up on a Gunbroker.com webpage. They were being sold in packs of 10 for $8 by a seller named “hillerarmco” from Virginia Beach, VA.

A product description read:

Everyone knows the story of Zimmerman and Martin. Obviously we support Zimmerman and believe he is innocent and that he shot a thug. Each target is printed on thick, high quality poster paper with a matte finish! The dimensions are 12"x18" (The same as Darkotic Zombie Targets) This is a Ten Pack of Targets.

trayvon targetA Google search on “hillerarmco” turned up a company called the Hiller Armament Company. However, not much else is known and the domain name Hillerarmco.com has been deactivated.

As for the impetus behind the Trayvon Targets, the seller told WKMG, that his/her "main motivation was to make money off the controversy."

Zimmerman’s defense attorney, Mark O’Mara, voiced his outrage over the targets to WKMG.

"This is the highest level of disgust and the lowest level of civility," said O'Mara (see video). O'Mara expressed concern about how Martin’s parents will respond to a shooting target designed to resemble their son.

O'Mara also called the sale of the targets "hate-mongering," adding that it would only make it more difficult to try the case.

Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder, he is now awaiting trial.

With the media firestorm surrounding the case, and with bone-headed stunts like selling of Trayvon Targets, one wonders if a ‘fair’ trial is even possible at this point for Zimmerman.

Questions:

Given what you know about the facts of the case, do you think Zimmerman will be found guilty of second-degree murder?

Do you believe Zimmerman acted lawfully when he shot and killed Trayvon?

Do you consider Trayvon to be a ‘thug’?

What are your thoughts about these targets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Update:

The medical report from George Zimmerman's family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that Zimmerman's nose was broken; he also had a pair of |

The medical report from George Zimmerman’s family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that Zimmerman’s nose was broken; he also had a pair of black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head, a bruised upper lip, and a back injury. He was examined by the doctor the day after the shooting. The three-page medical report will likely be used as evidence for the defense.
                          Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman's medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Now, where are those who were defending Trayvon again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Now, where are those who were defending Trayvon again?
                              Still stuck on the fact the dispatcher told him to cease following, was followed anyways and later gun downed and murdered.
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                                Still stuck on the fact the dispatcher told him to cease following, was followed anyways and later gun downed and murdered.
                                Actually, he was told he didn't HAVE TO follow. Wasn't told to stop. Was told it wasn't necessary. Sounds like a minor issue but it's actually a huge difference

Comment

Working...
                                X