Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Exactly my point, you cant say we dont know enough to condem the shooter yet say we know enough to say the kid should have been shot. The way you and Frost are talking the guy is completely justified in shooting him.

I never said the kid was an angel or that he didnt sag. Im also not like Frost and going to lump him in with ignorant black people I see on youtube either. 99% of the problem here is the cops let the guy go and closed an investigation without even investigating it. Alot of it doesnt make sense and ANY murder should not be an open and shut case.

Not arguing that he should have shot him at all. Nowhere did I say that. I am saying that trayvon didn't have to attack the guy. He was an athlete and could have run, instead he chose assault. He did not have to do that. So after having made the choice to beat this guy to the ground, where he continued beating him, he got shot. That doesn't mean either guy is guilty or innocent. It means exactly what it says, with no implied meanings or racism etc.

On letting him go, he didn't (on the surface at least) violate the law. Eyewitnesses said it was self defense. So there was no reason to arrest him.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Exactly my point, you cant say we dont know enough to condem the shooter yet say we know enough to say the kid should have been shot. The way you and Frost are talking the guy is completely justified in shooting him.

I never said the kid was an angel or that he didnt sag. Im also not like Frost and going to lump him in with ignorant black people I see on youtube either. 99% of the problem here is the cops let the guy go and closed an investigation without even investigating it. Alot of it doesnt make sense and ANY murder should not be an open and shut case.
      just curious but do you even understand the definition of MURDER?
      look that shit up moron. There is NO MURDER HERE!
      because some asshole dies, doesn't make it a murder.
      The kid got shot for a reason. A reason the media and the rest of the racist black people in this country will NEVER EVER READ INTO.
      They don't care because they are RACIST.

Say murder again ? @WHAT fucking MURDER ass clown?

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
        just curious but do you even understand the definition of MURDER?
        look that shit up moron. There is NO MURDER HERE!
        because some asshole dies, doesn't make it a murder.
        The kid got shot for a reason. A reason the media and the rest of the racist black people in this country will NEVER EVER READ INTO.
        They don't care because they are RACIST.

Say murder again ? @WHAT fucking MURDER ass clown?
        Im not even going to reply to your ignorance. You dont even have all the facts and you have already decided. On the ignore list you go noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Not arguing that he should have shot him at all. Nowhere did I say that. I am saying that trayvon didn't have to attack the guy. He was an athlete and could have run, instead he chose assault. He did not have to do that. So after having made the choice to beat this guy to the ground, where he continued beating him, he got shot. That doesn't mean either guy is guilty or innocent. It means exactly what it says, with no implied meanings or racism etc.

On letting him go, he didn't (on the surface at least) violate the law. Eyewitnesses said it was self defense. So there was no reason to arrest him.

There are possibly many reasons he didnt run. For all we know the neighborhood watch guy could have gotten out and ordered him to the ground at gunpoint. Some stranger stops you on the street and orders you down at gunpoint are you going to fight him? We dont know when the gun came into play.

Damn you guys! I sound like Matt now!! "we havent heard the other side yet"

Comment

Im not even going to reply to your ignorance. You dont even have all the facts and you have already decided. On the ignore list you go noob.
            What more facts do you really need to make a decision? Take the emotion out of it.

Zimmerman was attacked, the kid was on top of him beating him. He obviously feared for his life, so he shot him. Self defense. Period end of story.

Sure, the side of "Oh he's a good, well adjusted kid" and the side of "He was a thug gang banger" add depth and talking points to the story. But in all reality, none of that nonsense matters. The kid attacked the guy, busted his head up, and the guy shot him. What about that is not self defense?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              What more facts do you really need to make a decision? Take the emotion out of it.

Zimmerman was attacked, the kid was on top of him beating him. He obviously feared for his life, so he shot him. Self defense. Period end of story.

Sure, the side of "Oh he's a good, well adjusted kid" and the side of "He was a thug gang banger" add depth and talking points to the story. But in all reality, none of that nonsense matters. The kid attacked the guy, busted his head up, and the guy shot him. What about that is not self defense?
              I have no dog in this fight in the least, I have no emotional connection with it. I could care less what kind of kid this was. If its true that he was just walking down the street and this guy sought him out and started the altercation then no, its not self defense IMO. If the kid was in fact breaking the law and the guy was protecting his neighbors property then it would be lawfull under the castle doctrine, if that is covered under their castile doctrine. But lets not act like the kid sought out the shooter and started the altercation, that much is clear.

I have no issue with either one of those outcomes but no one knows what really happened yet.

Comment

There are possibly many reasons he didnt run. For all we know the neighborhood watch guy could have gotten out and ordered him to the ground at gunpoint. Some stranger stops you on the street and orders you down at gunpoint are you going to fight him? We dont know when the gun came into play.

Damn you guys! I sound like Matt now!! "we havent heard the other side yet"
                Hard to figure Z pulled out his gun and ordered him to the ground at gunpoint and somehow wound up getting his head caved in. There is nothing that has been said that supports your hypothesis nor have I "lumped" Martin in with 'all the ignorant black people on youtube." I didn't make a single comment as to his intelligence or information gathering. I said if he didn't beat a man he had on the ground, he'd still be breathing.

And again, one round was fired. Zimmerman had a broken nose, bloody back of the head and lacerations to his face. The 911 call that had a man screaming for help was reviewed by Martin's father and his own father said "That's not my son." Which means it was Zimmerman calling for help before shooting him.

No murder here.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• "If you are not an eye witness then you are a false witness."

Comment

• Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                    It really doesn't matter what color, shape or size the kid is. You got a wanna be Cop that shot a juvenile while walking home from the store. What gives Him the right to kill someone and nothing be said about it? Its really sad that innocent people have to suffer because of this. He dailed 911 and they clearly stated not to follow him and He continued on his on will. What type of BS is that? If your family member was done like this what would you do? The whole thing about The Black Panther Party putting a bounty on a Mans head is wrong. The local Police should have handled the situation better then they did.
                    I got an idea, why don't you try reading some of that facts about the case. Then read the fucking thread. Then make a comment.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      "If you are not an eye witness then you are a false witness."
                      hell, the validity of a eye witness in most cases is questionable at best.

Comment

I have no dog in this fight in the least, I have no emotional connection with it. I could care less what kind of kid this was. If its true that he was just walking down the street and this guy sought him out and started the altercation then no, its not self defense IMO. If the kid was in fact breaking the law and the guy was protecting his neighbors property then it would be lawfull under the castle doctrine, if that is covered under their castile doctrine. But lets not act like the kid sought out the shooter and started the altercation, that much is clear.

I have no issue with either one of those outcomes but no one knows what really happened yet.
                        The kid DID seek out the shooter though, he attacked him. We don't know what happened but the police report says the shooter had been beat up pretty good.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          hell, the validity of a eye witness in most cases is questionable at best.
                          Far better than the pontification of those who have no idea and just want to interject blind facts and opinion to the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I got an idea, why don't you try reading some of that facts about the case. Then read the fucking thread. Then make a comment.
                            Al, you gotta love it when people have an opinion about an event they haven't looked into, or know anything about.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Far better than the pontification of those who have no idea and just want to interject blind facts and opinion to the case.
                              You mean like the people in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                Al, you gotta love it when people have an opinion about an event they haven't looked into, or know anything about.
                                I know, right! My hen started lipping last night about how the little teenager kid got shot by a mean old white guy and why they hadn't arrested him yet, lol!
                                I hadn't even seen the recent pictures but knew the media was just making a villan of the shooter by posting pictures of a very young, now dead young man. And making the shooter as a white guy, making it a black vs white hate crime.
                                I got on her ass with facts and she didn't have anything else to say after that.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X