Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
    Why was he following the Guy anyway when they told him to stop? Is this a ture statement or not?
    Answer my question? Don't change the subject. Is your stance that the guy should have just let the other beat his ass and hope he stopped before he killed him?
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
      It really doesn't matter what color, shape or size the kid is. You got a wanna be Cop that shot a juvenile while walking home from the store. What gives Him the right to kill someone and nothing be said about it? Its really sad that innocent people have to suffer because of this. He dailed 911 and they clearly stated not to follow him and He continued on his on will. What type of BS is that? If your family member was done like this what would you do? The whole thing about The Black Panther Party putting a bounty on a Mans head is wrong. The local Police should have handled the situation better then they did.
      So you're saying when a kid climbs up on you and starts beating you in the face you should take it because you had the audacity to follow him?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        Here's a little more Lason. Page loads slow but let it, check out the vid at the bottom.
        Ill have to check it out when I get home, I really dont want to go to a page called that while at work. I will say, I dressed crazy at 17 too. Big baggy jincos, skater shirts, colored hair, etc. I try to not judge others for the way they look for that reason.

I'll be honest, I have not sat down and read/heard everything the media has said on this. But was the "watch man" in a car at first and did he get out to confront the kid? Did he pull his gun before the fighting happened? Why did he even use a gun if a kid who he followed was unarmed? Like I said, I dont have an opinion on this whole thing, thats for the courts to decide but there are a whole lot of things in this that dont make sense. If I followed a guy, got out of my car and got into a fist fight and pumped a couple rounds into him I would expect to spend a few nights in jail and understand how it could look wrong.

Ill just say I can see both sides but when people say stuff is racist then follow it up with racist and steretypical comments. Seems completely hipocritical to me. On both sides, it just paints their point/cause in a bad light.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          I havent heard about this kid throwing $17 around or throwing gang signs, do you have sources?

Also the guy that shot him was hispanic. For once "whitey" isnt the bad guy.
          The 17 dollars is a generality based on available pictures and the 'bling' on his grillz yo. And the gang signs I was speaking of seem to be more of the flipping off the camera with both your middle fingers and the thumbs with your pants hanging off of you trying to look 'hard' while you have a bird chest.

Comment

Ill have to check it out when I get home, I really dont want to go to a page called that while at work. I will say, I dressed crazy at 17 too. Big baggy jincos, skater shirts, colored hair, etc. I try to not judge others for the way they look for that reason.

I'll be honest, I have not sat down and read/heard everything the media has said on this. But was the "watch man" in a car at first and did he get out to confront the kid? Did he pull his gun before the fighting happened? Why did he even use a gun if a kid who he followed was unarmed? Like I said, I dont have an opinion on this whole thing, thats for the courts to decide but there are a whole lot of things in this that dont make sense. If I followed a guy, got out of my car and got into a fist fight and pumped a couple rounds into him I would expect to spend a few nights in jail and understand how it could look wrong.

Ill just say I can see both sides but when people say stuff is racist then follow it up with racist and steretypical comments. Seems completely hipocritical to me. On both sides, it just paints their point/cause in a bad light.
            He used a gun on an unarmed kid because he was screaming for help that didn't come while his face was being hammered in by a football player who works out every day. And a 'couple rounds' weren't fired. One was. Just one. After he yelled for help and had his face broken

Comment

...I'll be honest, I have not sat down and read/heard everything the media has said on this. But was the "watch man" in a car at first and did he get out to confront the kid? Did he pull his gun before the fighting happened? Why did he even use a gun if a kid who he followed was unarmed? Like I said, I dont have an opinion on this whole thing, thats for the courts to decide but there are a whole lot of things in this that dont make sense. If I followed a guy, got out of my car and got into a fist fight and pumped a couple rounds into him I would expect to spend a few nights in jail and understand how it could look wrong.

Don't know on some of those questions. The guy had caught two previous burglars in that neighborhood. This kid was looking in windows. This kid was on a 10 day suspension from school, and did not live in that neighborhood. His actual home, from what I understand, is across town. This guy was in his truck, pulled ahead and got out to confront the kid that was looking in windows. The kid jumped him and started beating his ass. The kid got dealt with AFTER he took the other guy to the ground and broke his nose etc. IMO, the guy trying to prevent crime is NOT the bad person here.

The travesty here is that the media is dividing us again, and there is no need as ALL they have to do is report accurately. Now the black panthers are basically forming a lynch mob down there and this guy literally is in fear of his life. Which is BS.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                He used a gun on an unarmed kid because he was screaming for help that didn't come while his face was being hammered in by a football player who works out every day. And a 'couple rounds' weren't fired. One was. Just one. After he yelled for help and had his face broken

And again, and this is very important, the firearm DID NOT CYCLE. Firearms are designed to reload via the slide being blown back by the explosion. This one did not because there was a fight on for the firearm.

Further backing up the FACT that he was being attacked. By the innocent little alter boy.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  The travesty here is that the media is dividing us again, and there is no need as ALL they have to do is report accurately. Now the black panthers are basically forming a lynch mob down there and this guy literally is in fear of his life. Which is BS.
                  You are right about the media forming peoples opionons. I will say, the Black Panthers more than likely would have looked at this the same way, however the media tried to spin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    He followed a kid on a public street, started an altercation then when the kid started whooping his ass he shot the kid.

The kid didnt come to his home or seek this guy out. Im sorry but when I woke up this morning I really didnt have an opinion on this because of the stupidity coming from both sides but the more I say that the more I think its plain murder.

Honestly, your telling me if you drove around and followed kids at night and then got out to confront them only to shoot them when they came back at you, you wouldnt consider that wrong at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                      Don't know on some of those questions. The guy had caught two previous burglars in that neighborhood. This kid was looking in windows. This kid was on a 10 day suspension from school, and did not live in that neighborhood. His actual home, from what I understand, is across town. This guy was in his truck, pulled ahead and got out to confront the kid that was looking in windows. The kid jumped him and started beating his ass. The kid got dealt with AFTER he took the other guy to the ground and broke his nose etc. IMO, the guy trying to prevent crime is NOT the bad person here.

I thought he was walking home from the corner store to his dads fiances house that was in the neighborhood?

I also didnt hear about him looking in windows, that wasnt on the news story I saw last night.

Comment

• Until a punch was thrown, following someone is not a crime. It's not a kid, it's a 17 year old football player who was suspended from school reportedly looking in windows. And he decided to beat the fuck out of the other guy and only after that happened was Martin shot. If he was threatened he could have run, could have stopped at one punch, but no. He got Z on the ground and kept punching him in the face and head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          I thought he was walking home from the corner store to his dads fiances house that was in the neighborhood?

I also didnt hear about him looking in windows, that wasnt on the news story I saw last night.
                          A lot of it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            He followed a kid on a public street, started an altercation then when the kid started whooping his ass he shot the kid.
                            We don't know that he started an altercation bro. We know he asked him, at a minimum, what he was doing. That is a leading statement on your part.

The kid didnt come to his home or seek this guy out. Im sorry but when I woke up this morning I really didnt have an opinion on this because of the stupidity coming from both sides but the more I say that the more I think its plain murder.

Honestly, your telling me if you drove around and followed kids at night and then got out to confront them only to shoot them when they came back at you, you wouldnt consider that wrong at all?
                            Not entirely fair here either man. The kid does have a history, which is why he was suspended. He was looking in windows. It's not like he just left sunday school...

Not saying he should have killed him, but am saying that we DO NOT KNOW enough about what happened to condemn him at this point. The police have the facts, and still have not arrested him. There's more to this. Were he guilty of murder they would arrest his ass in a second and let the courts sort it out.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I don't see what the problem is here. No one innocent got shot.
                              The rest of you stupid m/f can now go on argueing about it all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                We don't know that he started an altercation bro. We know he asked him, at a minimum, what he was doing. That is a leading statement on your part.

Not entirely fair here either man. The kid does have a history, which is why he was suspended. He was looking in windows. It's not like he just left sunday school...
                                Not saying he should have killed him, but am saying that we DO NOT KNOW enough about what happened to condemn him at this point. The police have the facts, and still have not arrested him. There's more to this. Were he guilty of murder they would arrest his ass in a second and let the courts sort it out.
                                Exactly my point, you cant say we dont know enough to condem the shooter yet say we know enough to say the kid should have been shot. The way you and Frost are talking the guy is completely justified in shooting him.

I never said the kid was an angel or that he didnt sag. Im also not like Frost and going to lump him in with ignorant black people I see on youtube either. 99% of the problem here is the cops let the guy go and closed an investigation without even investigating it. Alot of it doesnt make sense and ANY murder should not be an open and shut case.

Comment

Working...
                                X