No announcement yet.

Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It also ignores the fact that trayvon's dad already said that it wasn't his son on the tapes. Police report also state that the officer overheard Zimmerman stating "i kept calling for help and no one would help me."

Sent from my iPhone
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Goose View Post
      ... just because im stating my OPINION...
      You and the rest of the sheep who are blindly accusing the shooter as being a racist. Even the attorney of the dead kid is filling in the blanks using racial bias to try and build his case. You and everyone else here knows nothing how the shooting transpired.
      Here's a thought, even if the shooter is guilty of shooting this kid, how do you know it was racially motivated? Maybe the both of them are just assholes. Ever thought of that? All you are doing when spewing racial hatred is showing how weak you are and unable to process logic or reason. Not every violent act which happens on this earth between different cultures is due to racial bias.
      Last edited by SS Junk; 04-02-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
        It also ignores the fact that trayvon's dad already said that it wasn't his son on the tapes. Police report also state that the officer overheard Zimmerman stating "i kept calling for help and no one would help me."

Sent from my iPhone
        Do they have that on record or is it just hearsay from the people in the room? It should be recorded unless the only time they listened was in the mayors office.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Various news agencies when the story was first starting to pick up steam. His mother has recently claimed she swears that it was his voice on the tape. So there are conflicting stories.

Sent from my iPhone
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
            Do they have that on record or is it just hearsay from the people in the room? It should be recorded unless the only time they listened was in the mayors office.
            Remember what happened with the OJ trial? A witness who heard the commotion said he heard what sounded like a black man shouting. He was slaughtered by the defense team and labeled a racist.

Comment

• This story just gets better and better. I can't wait to see what happens after the grand jury refuses to indict Zimmerman.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I agree, shit will get real interesting then.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

But there are many facts about Zimmerman being "hot" tempered along with him being fired from his last job as a security gaurd for being over aggressive.

Also in the year 2005 was a bad one for Zimmerman: he was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.

Short story the guy was a loose canon and had no business being in the position he was in and carrying a firearm.

Had he done what dispatcher asked him to do none of this would have happend. They are already proving it was Trayvon Martin screaming in the background for his life in the audio tapes before the gun shot's went off.

Actually i have served my country, spent my fair share in the Iraq hell hole "U.S Army HHD 720TH MP BN" and i have feared for my life and i have taken a life, not something i want too ever have to do again.

So, i don't feel the need to announce my military background to a forum just because im stating my OPINION, wich i believe iv'e EARNED my right like you to voice my opinion.

Btw your exact response for stating my opinion..

So you should prolly start researching your facts and WAIT for all the FACTS to come out before you start spouting off stupid shit and Name Calling.

Voice recognition Fact: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1394224.html

Zimmerman Past: http://rollingout.com/culture/george...losed-arrests/
                  And Martin was a 'loose cannon' who blogged about punching his bus driver, had been suspended from school for issues ranging from drug possession to graffiti to possession of stolen property and tools of burglary. He also had several posts about how he was suspended for fighting but would "get that ...... back for ratting on him."

You want to play this game? Martin swung on Z, took him to the ground and started pounding him in the head. The latest release of video shows police checking Z's head after the EMT's cleaned him up, Martin's dad said the "Help" was not his son and seems to me I'm not the one spouting off stupid shit. I've posted nothing but facts.

Z was following Martin while relaying location to police. Police said he didn't have to, but it was ultimately Z's call to continue to look for a street sign to report to the police where he was. Martin got pissed about being trailed and cut around and popped him in the nose, breaking it. When Z hit the ground, Martin got on top and started hammering away (as reported by an eye witness) with Z calling for help. Trying to get off the concrete where his head was being beaten against, his weapon came loose and Martin went for it. A struggle ensued and a round was fired (one shot, in the chest, weapon didn't cycle) and Z stayed at the scene until police arrived and admitted he pulled the trigger.

Break my facts.

And for someone saying I should wait until the facts come out, you don't seem to have that problem. Tell me, were you there? What makes your racist beliefs more valid than my factual statements?
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    This story just gets better and better. I can't wait to see what happens after the grand jury refuses to indict Zimmerman.
                    Same thing happened during the Rodney King incidents. Animals will go nuts and start looting and burning shit. Then they'll come across someone who values his property and be thinned out.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I think maybe you need to learn what a "fact" is.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Fuck Muhammad and those Black Panther fucks!

He is a pussy. He wants someone else to kill him for a bounty. Guess is to much of a pussy to do it himself.

Comment

• I haven't watched any of the coverage on this story, thank god. I couldn't care less about it. The fact that the media and people from all walks of life are all upset over the death of one black kid is very amusing to me. I'm not sure what world these people live in, but in my world, kids are shot everyday and there's no one there to bring attention or gain notoriety for it.

Comment

• LMMFAO!

Hey Mulik! Do you think anyone is skurred?
                            You "stupid motherfucker"!

Malik Zulu Shabazz: New Black Panthers Planning April 9 ‘Day of Action’

The National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Zulu Shabazz, appeared on the syndicated radio program The Muslim Street Sunday night to discuss his party’s initiatives regarding Trayvon Martin.

The New Black Panthers made news last week when they released “Wanted: Dead or Alive” posters for George Zimmerman, who shot and killed 17-year old Trayvon Martin, and then offered a $10,000 reward for his capture.

“We wanted, and want, and demand that Zimmerman be brought to justice and brought to trial immediately,” Shabazz said, “and if that had been done we wouldn‘t even be discussing the ’reward’ topic.”

Shabazz continued by revealing a national “day of action” scheduled for April 9, a day before a grand jury is scheduled to begin hearing the case.

“This Saturday in Sanford, Florida the New Black Panther Party will be conducting county-wide and state-wide defense training and community patrols to protect against racial violence and attacks, and people like Zimmerman…” he said.

“[Then] On Monday, April 9 we have teamed up with over 300 organizations in a national and international coalition and are calling for a national strike…and a day of absence, where there is no work, no school, and no shopping in the cause of justice for Trayvon and the immediate arrest of Zimmerman and charging him with the appropriate charges.”

sigpic

Comment

• ^^_no work no school? So no different than any other day of the week for a stupid mother fucker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I don't know what everyone is worried about. Everytime they riot, they tend to burn down their own neighborhoods and killing eachother.

<---been there to see it first hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X