Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    too bad we cant tell racist jokes on here anymore
    THis shit should get a free pass, Eeven a black person can see whats going on here.

Comment

Blacks and whites just dont mix. Theyll never trust each other and they'll never like each other. Its not really anyone's fault at this point in time. Those who could be considered at fault are all dead. Thats just the way of things. Might change in a few hundred years .

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Oh look, Sharpton is taking up another crusade for a dirtbag. You'd think that girl at Duke who got "raped" would have taught him a lesson.
        Or how about Tawana Brawley? Remember that lying bitch? Ol' Al and Jesse were all over that deal, too. It was a TOTAL fabrication, and those bastards NEVER get called out for the shit they stir up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Or how about Tawana Brawley? Remember that lying bitch? Ol' Al and Jesse were all over that deal, too. It was a TOTAL fabrication, and those bastards NEVER get called out for the shit they stir up.
          Yeah, i would love to see dullton and jackasson have to pay for the stuff that they have pulled, and for the outright lies and fabrications that they have promoted, and for the things that they did NOT engage in but should have (black on white crime).

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
            That fucker is such a tool. Bussing in people to try to coerce the .gov to arrest and convict an Innocent guy? WTF is going to happen when the Grand Jury clears the dude?
            Who says he's innocent?
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              too bad we cant tell racist jokes on here anymore
              lmfao
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Who says he's innocent?
                Zimmerman's guilt or innocence has nothing to do with Sharpton or Jackson's conduct.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                  Blacks and whites just dont mix. Theyll never trust each other and they'll never like each other. Its not really anyone's fault at this point in time. Those who could be considered at fault are all dead. Thats just the way of things. Might change in a few hundred years .
                  gonna have to disagree with you on this one, my best friend is black. he is an 9th grade english teacher, plays heavy metal guitar etc etc... and we both say some racists shit and neither one of us ever get offended. Just like any race or group.. there always some extreme bad ones
                  first class white trash

Comment

Who says he's innocent?
                    Me. I do.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                      Just like any race or group.. there always some extreme bad ones
                      Way too reasonable and logical for this discussion.

But I do agree with the assessments of Sharpton and Jackson.

Comment

Who says he's innocent?
                        I won't say he's innocent. I'll say he didn't break a law
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                          this. Since white women dont want white men anymore

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                            this. Since the white women you don't want dont want white men anymore
                            Fixed

Comment

Working...
                            X