Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone listening to the presidential press conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone listening to the presidential press conference?

Calderon is calling for a gun registry and ban from the white house steps.

So obsama has other leaders doing his bidding and promoting his agenda. Why am I not surprised?

It's on Fox now
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Calderon should learn to shut his mouth. He needs to handle his business in his own country.before wading in to ours.

Comment

Maybe it is a campaign speech by the future president of the North American Union?

Comment

I agree, he should make those cartels register all their weapons. Hopefully they will find all the parts of him after he gets done trying to implement that policy.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I agree, he should make those cartels register all their weapons. Hopefully they will find all the parts of him after he gets done trying to implement that policy.

He was talking about the US implementing a registry for the safety of mexicans. To eliminate guns coming into mexico and killing their people. I almost threw my remote at the tv.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

If I wanted to listen to liars talk i would just listen to my mother in law .

Comment

Well that's play #1 out of the Obama guide to running a country, blame someone else for your problems and lack of abilities to fix them.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                If I wanted to listen to liars talk i would just listen to my mother in law .
                I REALLY hate to say this, but yeah. There is nothing that applies to me coming out of their mouth, that I can trust.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Fuck Calderon, because of him Mexico is a shithole. Can't even run his own country and wants to tell Americans what to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X