Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
    So none of ya'll have gay friends?
    My wife has/had lesbian friends, and they are cool by me for some mental reason.

At the end of the day, I don't think gay dudes would want to be friends with me. I'd offend them eventually with gay comments/jokes.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I think you might be surprised. I have a few gay friends, and they make more fag/homo/fairy jokes than anyone else. It's easy to tell the difference between a "joke," and something that is intended to be offensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        LOL...showers were overrated anyway. A bottle of water to wash your cock, your ass and your armpits.
        George Carlin said it best - You only need to wash 4 places: Armpits, assohole, crotch and teeth. And if you're in a hurry you can use the same brush for all 4!

Comment

Have you ever been friends with somebody, and then found out they were gay?
          Nope.

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          Better to respect a guy with a foot fetish? Or whatabout a guy thats into S&M? Oh what about one of those people that likes to dress up like animals?

Where does it stop?

Smoking pole and breaking the law are completely different. Sorry for throwing that blanket statement out there. Ill correct it.
          Why do you think I dont hang out with Broncojohnny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post

Smoking pole and breaking the law are completely different. Sorry for throwing that blanket statement out there. Ill correct it.
            Pole smoking should be against the law.

Now I'm just jacking around. Neither side is going to change anyone's mind.

Comment

• sodomy is illegal according to the ucmj. so it's the same as the aforementioned acts to the military. Should these acts be okay too? if not, why?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                sodomy is illegal according to the ucmj. so it's the same as the aforementioned acts to the military. Should these acts be okay too? if not, why?
                Maybe they were REALLY only referring to lesbians being okay. hmmmm...maybe politicians are smarter then we thought?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  sodomy is illegal according to the ucmj. so it's the same as the aforementioned acts to the military. Should these acts be okay too? if not, why?
                  First the good news, your right. It is against the UCMJ article 125.

Now the bad news, that same article also includes oral sex with any other person or animal so I would be willing to bet most of the military would be gone.

So by your logic, people who perform oral sex shouldnt be in the military either right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    First the good news, your right. It is against the UCMJ article 125.

Now the bad news, that same article also includes oral sex with any other person or animal so I would be willing to bet most of the military would be gone.

So by your logic, people who perform oral sex shouldnt be in the military either right?

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/punit...s/a/mcm125.htm
                    There is only one way for gay dudes to have sex with each other. A guy and girl can have sex w/o oral sex. (albeit, a little less exciting)

Comment

• not my logic, the ucmj says sodomy is illegal. so since the law is being changed to permit these deviants, why not allow everyone the same sexual freedom? bigots...I swear

Comment

• Well you are right, it is against the UCMJ so I guess they would have to lift that article. But I wouldnt say biggot, if they lift it then that means active soldiers will be able to stick it in hookers butt's and talk about it in the shower right?

Stop looking at the glass as half empty!

Comment

• Oh, I agree Lason. However if you're going to allow some deviants to be allowed in the military, you should allow all sexual deviants to be open about it. Afterall, aren't pedophiles, people who engage in beastiality and incest people as well and isn't their sexuality just who they are? If it's who they are, it can't be changed and should be accepted with open arms.

Right? Bleeding heart libs want to go on the offensive here and tell me that some deviance should be accepted but not others?

Comment

• I think it's hilarious that you're comparing having sex with another grown man, to having sex with small children.

Comment

I think it's hilarious that you're comparing having sex with another grown man, to having sex with small children.
                              NAMBLA feels that way, and it's run by gay men?

Comment

• It is the same thing. NAMBLA believes it's okay to have sex with consenting children. It's a sexual deviance that you don't agree with so that makes it wrong? Why don't you support their right to express their natural born sexual preference? You're not pedophobic are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X