Don't ask Don't Tell is dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    No no no that's wrong. Cause see that is backed by science, and not morals see?? Those people wouldn't have genetically sound kids. (even though there is no scientific evidence that gays are born gay)

Or wait, maybe its more like..

You're right! Those people should be allowed every right that the rest of society enjoys! Just because you don't agree with their choice doesn't make it wrong! They have no choice in the matter! They're born incestuous!
    Exactly. Their sexual deviation is a product of birth, not choice so we must allow them to be openly anything they are.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Fair enough, we'll take kids out of the equation. What about those who commit incest with an adult family member? Let's legalize that as well. And I'm talking brother/sister, mother adult son, father adult daughter or any combination thereof. Afterall, it's between two consenting adults, so it's fine, right?
      Except that still affects kids, heavily.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Notice the uniform...it has been well known that these guys are fags anyway.

You Son of a bitch...lol not as funny but still entertaining given the nature of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
          Except that still affects kids, heavily.
          Except I'm talking about them being adults

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
            You all seem much more concerned about it than just about anybody in my entire battalion. Doesn't seem to affect anyone too much aside from the passing joke. The pentagon's surveys reflect the same.

Like Yale said, DADT or not...the gays were still already in and it didn't make much of a difference then. I don't see why them being open about it would affect that much, aside from some added prejudice against them.
            I have ex military in my family & they basically say they all know they served with gays. They don't/didn't care about sexual orientation. My step-dad in particular made the comment that he'd rather have a gay guy who has nothing to lose backing him up in battle than a guy with a huge family who is more concerned about covering his own ass.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
              I'd have to disagree, as I've already stated I'm not a liberal. Sorry.
              You make no sense...you, sir, are an idiot!
              sigpic

Comment

• Well at least we know who the liberals are around here. kimmypie, gsxrguy, exdude, lason, and a few others. Good to know where people stand. Not really bashing them, just trying to get a feel for their point of view and future conversations we may have.
                Last edited by Photonfanatic; 12-29-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Didn't realize that not hating middle eastern people and gays made me a "liberal," but ok.

Comment

• I don't see a bit of hate, I see a demand for respect for the rights and privacy of straights as well as gays.

Comment

• You've actually read this thread, and you can honestly say "I don't see a bit of hate?"

Edit: Nevermind, you're the guy that compared being gay to being an incestual pedophile who likes beastiality.

Comment

• Actually, I compared different deviant sexual behaviors. You are the one who is parading for one while condemning others who evidently are born that way. They ARE born that way, right?

Comment

• Do you think that homosexuality carries the same severity as pedophilia, beastiality, and incest?

Comment

• This guy just enlisted:

No hating, just a joke.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                              You've actually read this thread, and you can honestly say "I don't see a bit of hate?"

Edit: Nevermind, you're the guy that compared being gay to being an incestual pedophile who likes beastiality.
                              Well now I know you're a liberal. Everywhere liberals look, they see hate. When there is no hate to be seen, they see hate. Never mind what point the opposing view is, the opposing view is only saying these things because they hate. I mean if you disagree you must be a hater, right? For people who claim to despise labels, libs sure do like to slap their own labels on.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X