• Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Photonfanatic View Post
      awww, shit! Here we go!

Comment

Well at least we know who the liberals are around here. kimmypie, gsxrguy, exdude, lason, and a few others. Good to know where people stand. Not really bashing them, just trying to get a feel for their point of view and future conversations we may have.
        How do you assume I'm liberal? Especially after 2 posts in a single thread?

An intelligent person would need much more to come to such a conclusion.
        Last edited by exlude; 12-29-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• An intelligent person would realize that I can read other threads as well. A little ironic there.

Comment

An intelligent person would realize that I can read other threads as well.
            So it would continue that you would answer the question, how am I liberal?

Comment

• Well obviously I can't say for 100% certainty that you are, its just that you seem to come to the defense of liberal ideas and ideology more often than not. Its cool I'm not bashing anyone or anything. I like having someone with the opposite point of view; it keeps things interesting. The world would be a very boring place if everyone believed the exact same thing.

And you're certainly not alone, there seems to be plenty of liberals on this board. If I got you pegged wrong, feel free to correct me, but I'd like to know what your particular political belief system is.

Comment

Well obviously I can't say for 100% certainty that you are, its just that you seem to come to the defense of liberal ideas and ideology more often than not. Its cool I'm not bashing anyone or anything. I like having someone with the opposite point of view; it keeps things interesting. The world would be a very boring place if everyone believed the exact same thing.

And you're certainly not alone, there seems to be plenty of liberals on this board. If I got you pegged wrong, feel free to correct me, but I'd like to know what your particular political belief system is.

Some people have views that are both liberal and conservative. Oddly enough, it seems conservatives are the ones always concerned with "correcting" or pointing out someone elses opinion that doesn't rigidly align with their world view. Seriously, who gives a shit? Can we stay on the topic without a fucking label maker?

Comment

Well at least we know who the liberals are around here. kimmypie, gsxrguy, exdude, lason, and a few others. Good to know where people stand. Not really bashing them, just trying to get a feel for their point of view and future conversations we may have.
                  If by liberal you mean I refuse to check if its "hip" to believe a certain thing so I can fit into a perfect little conservative label then yeah Im liberal. If liberal you mean like those retards on TV that have the little D next to their name voting in huge spending bills "just to see whats in them" then no, Im as conservative as they come.

But I would gladly appreciate it if you just didnt lump me in with anyone. I dont give a shit what's "right" to conservatives or liberals. I just care about whats right to me. I did tell my wife who is much more liberal than myself about this and she about died laughing, she said she is going to have to stop calling me Bush Jr now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                    Do you think that homosexuality carries the same severity as pedophilia, beastiality, and incest?
                    Now you're talking severity and I'm talking about something that, as you have pointed out, they were born being into and have no control over. Do they not deserve the same respect and sexual freedom as the rest of us or are you just bigoted against sexual behaviors you disagree with?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                      Do you think that homosexuality carries the same severity as pedophilia, beastiality, and incest?
                      Yes. All have something inherently wrong with them.

Comment

• It could be argued that severity is a matter of perspective too. Goat humpers probably don't think it is that bad.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I think he is bigoted against sexual behavior he disagrees with
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• So let me get this straight you're saying homosexuality exists on continuum of psychological disorders of sexual motivations and fetishes?

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Yes. All have something inherently wrong with them.

All three contain one thing that homosexuality doesn't: one unconsenting partner.

Comment

Well obviously I can't say for 100% certainty that you are, its just that you seem to come to the defense of liberal ideas and ideology more often than not. Its cool I'm not bashing anyone or anything. I like having someone with the opposite point of view; it keeps things interesting. The world would be a very boring place if everyone believed the exact same thing.

Well, I'm guessing what you are mostly talking about is my view of homosexuality. I don't think it's inherently wrong or unnatural as we actually see several examples of it in nature. My conservative side (read: NOT Republican or neo-con) doesn't think we should legislate or discriminate against it, ESPECIALLY at a national level (read: standing military). I also don't think we should try to legislate morality and/or religion as a whole.

But I'm all for a tighter budget, minimalized national taxation, spending reform, constitutionalism, strong defensive policy (although, a national standing military could be considered very liberal).

Unfortunately, many people hold Republican ideals as conservative ideals. But, in reality, Republicans now a days are about the furthest thing from conservatives next to Democrats and Labor parties.
                                Last edited by exlude; 12-30-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X