Biden Addresses Empty Seats at NAACP Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Addresses Empty Seats at NAACP Convention

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!

By Alexander Marlow, Breitbart.com

The media was quick to point out that Mitt Romney was booed at the NAACP convention yesterday (or were they saying “Boo-urns?”), but will they acknowledge that no one was there to see Joe Biden’s talk? CBS News and National Journal campaign reporter Rodney Hawkins tweeted that “minutes before” Joe Biden’s speech at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston “seats are pretty empty.” He provided the above visual.

The NAACP invites both presidential candidates to their convention every election year; in 2008, both Barack Obama and John McCain attended. This year, President Obama declined the invitation. There has been much speculation why President Obama chose to opt out, especially considering the convention’s theme: “Your Power, Your Decision – VOTE.”
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Vice President Joe Biden spoke today at the NAACP Convention in Houston, TX. During the beginning of the speech, Biden gave a shout out to an old friend of his, affectionately referred to as 'Mousey.'

"Mousey you out there? Hey Mouse, how ya doing man! Alright! Mouse and I go back a long way, to the days when I was a public defender, and even before that, to the days when I was the only white employee in the east side. Haha, remember Mouse! By the way, Mouse got my back a bunch of times..."

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Vice President Joe Biden spoke today at the NAACP Convention in Houston, TX. During the beginning of the speech, Biden gave a shout out to an old friend of his, affectionately referred to as 'Mousey.'

"Mousey you out there? Hey Mouse, how ya doing man! Alright! Mouse and I go back a long way, to the days when I was a public defender, and even before that, to the days when I was the only white employee in the east side. Haha, remember Mouse! By the way, Mouse got my back a bunch of times..."

http://nation.foxnews.com/joe-biden/...man?intcmp=fly
      lol, when "keepin it real" goes wrong...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Wow, he is a fucking tool.

Comment

Reminds me of this guy...

Comment

Saul is way craftier than biden and his dementia.

Comment

Working...
            X