No announcement yet.

Ted Cruz attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard an ad to this on the radio earlier today. It's pretty good.

Comment

First off, I can't stand anyone running for any elected position on the basis of attacking the other candidate(s) without justifying a vote for themselves in any way.

Second, I haven't, won't, and wouldn't vote for Dewhurst for the very reasons that CJ already stated.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

WOW, these ads are getting fucking insane! Did you guys catch the latest Dewhurst ad? It literally says Ted Cruz shot and killed this ladies son. Essentially they make the case that Cruz defended a company which rehabilitated troubled teens in which judges were sending kids to for a kick back. And because of this, one of the parents kids shot and killed himself when they only got $500 back from the lawsuit. What a fucking joke, this one ad makes me want to walk the neighborhood against Dewhurst, who the fuck puts out this kind of trash? The only thing I can tell from all these mud slinging ads is Cruz had a job, and he did it. What did dewhurst do? Well, I haven't heard about him having any job at all, just how he's covered up his political past. And lastly, how fucking desperate do you have to be to try and convince voters your political opponent is responsible for killing some kid?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I voted for Cruz. I think it will be close, but in my opinion, Dewhurst is out.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
            I voted for Cruz. I think it will be close, but in my opinion, Dewhurst is out.
            Agreed, when an entire politicians campaign against his opponent is about his private sector job and not about his politics, clearly we have a problem.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              WOW, these ads are getting fucking insane! Did you guys catch the latest Dewhurst ad? It literally says Ted Cruz shot and killed this ladies son. Essentially they make the case that Cruz defended a company which rehabilitated troubled teens in which judges were sending kids to for a kick back. And because of this, one of the parents kids shot and killed himself when they only got $500 back from the lawsuit. What a fucking joke, this one ad makes me want to walk the neighborhood against Dewhurst, who the fuck puts out this kind of trash? The only thing I can tell from all these mud slinging ads is Cruz had a job, and he did it. What did dewhurst do? Well, I haven't heard about him having any job at all, just how he's covered up his political past. And lastly, how fucking desperate do you have to be to try and convince voters your political opponent is responsible for killing some kid?
              Desperate men, desperate measures.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Yeah no shit, I caught this too the other day and could not believe what I was hearing/seeing, Dewhurst is a piece of shit!
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

So Dewhurst is on 96.7 this morning and Ben Ferguson asked him directly about this ad. He backed it and said he has nothing to do with the super pac behind it. Then Ben pushed him further and he admitted (after denying it 3 times) that he has a previous campaign manager that works in the pac. Then, he said he supports the ad again, and it comes out that the kid that killed himself happened in the criminal trial - before Cruz was even involved in a separate case for an appeal. And another thing the trial Cruz was council on, was against the insurance company and not the criminal case. Cruz didn't have anything to do with defending this guy in the criminal case at all! Then Dewhurst states he doesn't think the ad implies Cruz was responsible for the child's death in any way. What a fucking crock of shit.

Here's the ad, tell me what you guys think it implies.

Make sure you guys make time on Monday to vote.
                  Last edited by CJ; 07-27-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Fonzo is the lady in the ad who's son killed himself.

In 2011, the Associated Press reported that Fonzo had confronted the judge who sentenced her son, who was brought up on a minor drug charge, and accused him of holding responsibility for her son’s death. She went to the courthouse on the day that Mark Ciavarella was found guilty on several counts of racketeering, and reportedly, just “lost it.”

“My kid’s not here anymore!” she screamed. “He’s dead! Because of him! He ruined my … life! I’d like him to go to hell and rot there forever! Do you remember me? Do you remember me? Do you remember my son, an all-star wrestler? He’s gone. He shot himself in the heart. You scumbag!”
                    Pathetic finger pointing. Cruz didn't even have anything to do with her or the criminal case. He just defended one of the judges from an insurance appeal case.

Comment

I was done listening to Deuchurst attack ads, when this ad came out I paid no attention. Cruz obliterated him in debates; that's all I need to see.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                        I was done listening to Deuchurst attack ads, when this ad came out I paid no attention.
                        LOL douchehurt ads.

Comment

What did I misspell his name? It's really hard for me to say his name without saying douche.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Well he's a lawyer, so yeah, he's a crook. But Dewhurst is a crook and a career politician who's just another moderate coservative.
                            Maybe he will put that crookedness towards the democrats for us . The way they play they could use a good illegal screwing over a taste of their own medicine

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                              Maybe he will put that crookedness towards the democrats for us . The way they play they could use a good illegal screwing over a taste of their own medicine
                              Goddamn. Your lexicon of stupid is endless, isn't it?

Comment

huh

Comment

Working...
                                X