Senate Runoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Runoff

Anyone else watching this? Dewhurst looks like a bumbling idiot.

He has now mentioned "his father, who was killed by a drunk driver when he was 3 years old" SEVEN FUCKING times. SEVEN!

Shut the fuck up already, it has nothing to do with the issues at hand.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

I watched the one last week and could tell her was full of shit from the get-go. Too many odd pauses in the middle of delivering his talking points.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I've never been so motivated to vote for someone purely on the grounds of who is running against him. I don't care for Ted Cruz in the least, but keeping Perry v1.5 out of a Senate seat is absolutely worth putting an unproven in there.

Comment

So, Dewhurst is running his campaign on mud slinging, and the pity vote, because I don't know if you've heard, but his father was killed by a drunk driver when he was 3.

Comment

Count is up to 9 btw...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Count is up to 9 btw...
            What's the O/U?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              So, Dewhurst is running his campaign on mud slinging, and the pity vote, because I don't know if you've heard, but his father was killed by a drunk driver when he was 3.
              So...he's using the Democrat line?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                I watched the one last week and could tell her was full of shit from the get-go. Too many odd pauses in the middle of delivering his talking points.
                Dewhurst actually has a stutter/speech impediment that he hides pretty well. Neither of these guys is the Devil, but I prefer Cruz.

Comment

sh-shut ........ up
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    sh-shut ........ up
                    F-F-F-Fuck off!

Comment

I can't recall ever once hearing Dewhurst say what exactly it is that qualifies him for any elected office.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        I can't recall ever once hearing Dewhurst say what exactly it is that qualifies him for any elected office.
                        The Lt. Governor of Texas is a lot stronger than most of the other governors. He is actually over the state government more than Rick Perry. It's just the way our system is set up. He's not my guy in this race, but he is definitely "qualified".

Comment

I don't doubt that at all. What I meant was, he seems to have spent 100% of the time on his campaign talking about how "bad" his opponent(s) are/were, without saying anything about what makes him the candidate that deserves our vote.
                          It would be like if Ford ran ads that said "The new F-150. It's not a Silverado, so you should buy it".
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            I don't doubt that at all. What I meant was, he seems to have spent 100% of the time on his campaign talking about how "bad" his opponent(s) are/were, without saying anything about what makes him the candidate that deserves our vote.
                            It would be like if Ford ran ads that said "The new F-150. It's not a Silverado, so you should buy it".
                            Instant panty dropper right thur...

Anyways, I like the way Cruz handled himself and answered the questions more directly unlike what I saw from Dewhurst....

<----Gotta pick one so Cruz for me
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I was at the tax office this morning anyways for work so I dropped my vote for Cruz. I think everyone else in there voting was almost triple my age.

Comment

Working...
                              X