Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Attempt to read property "nodeValue" on null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Obama/Romney Poll Numbers - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama/Romney Poll Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama/Romney Poll Numbers

I'm calling it now. Romney wins by a fucking landslide.

Almost every major poll being conducted is out-sampling democrats by double-digit margins, and still Obama is only leading by the widest margin of ten points. He's barely beating Romney is battleground states, and the undecided voters still account for another 10 points. All this into account screams that Romney is already ahead by the 7-9 points and will be ahead by double digits once the undecideds make up their mind.

What I don't get is how anybody could be undecided at this point.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Because both choices suck?

I'm not undecided, but really sad that these are the best candidates. We're fucked.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I'm still scared of him winning from some sort or voter fraud such as Voter ID, Illegals, hacking, etc. This POS will win by any means necessary and that scares me. Expect anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        I'm still scared of him winning from some sort or voter fraud such as Voter ID, Illegals, hacking, etc. This POS will win by any means necessary and that scares me. Expect anything.
        That thought has crossed my mind as well.

Comment

thats kind of my thoughts. I think he's going to win either legitimately or otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Almost every major poll being conducted is out-sampling democrats by double-digit margins, and still Obama is only leading by the widest margin of ten points.
            What polls are you looking at?
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This election is Obama's to lose. I just don't think enough people believe it's truly his fault for anything bad going on now. He's still cleaning Bush's mess. I think at this point Obama will win (and 100% hoping I'm wrong).

Here's hoping for an uprising...or term limits...
              2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                This election is Obama's to lose. I just don't think enough people believe it's truly his fault for anything bad going on now. He's still cleaning Bush's mess. I think at this point Obama will win (and 100% hoping I'm wrong).

WEll I just hope it doesn't but I think it will. His next term he's not tied to public opinion and you think what he did this last term was bad only wait....

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post

It's always the incumbent's election to lose. Ask Jimmy Carter.

At this point in 1980, Carter was up over Reagan by double-digits. A legitimate double-digits. As Geof pointed out, few of these polls are anywhere near accurate. I think what we saw with Ted Cruz here in Texas is indicative of what's coming for Barry in November. One major element that the polls don't reflect is voter apathy on the part of democrats. The level of "fervor" (for lack of a better term) is lacking dramatically from 2008. Barry's having trouble filling venues (even in Obama-friendly states) and his fundraising is way off. We shall see in November, but there's really no choice. He's got to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    What polls are you looking at?
                    Pew, namely.

Overview 2012 Election Voter Preference Trends Track voter preferences for Obama vs. Romney overall and by demographic group. By a 52% to 37% margin, more

And then there's this

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      Pew, namely.

Overview 2012 Election Voter Preference Trends Track voter preferences for Obama vs. Romney overall and by demographic group. By a 52% to 37% margin, more

And then there's this

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...h_a_d19_sample
                      Good info, Geof. Also notice in some of the polls, they use "registered voter's" instead of "likely voter's". Big difference.

Comment

I expect some major event or national crises will happen right before the election and they will be postponed. It is some real tin-foil hat shit, but I have been thinking it will happen for a while now.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I really think, as much as I hate to admit it, Obama is going to win. He has the minority vote.
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          sigpic

Comment

Chicago 1960

I bet this election takes days and days for the "results" to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              I expect some major event or national crises will happen right before the election and they will be postponed. It is some real tin-foil hat shit, but I have been thinking it will happen for a while now.

Stevo
                              War with Iran is my guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X